Went to the track last night

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Okay..I know this isn't about a mustang but I still felt like sharing it because I was pretty happy with the time. As some of you know my hubby has a trans am that he has been working on. He finally finished it and got enough miles on the new motor to take it to the track last night. He only got to run it once because he has to put the roll cage in still. But his first pass he ran a 10.25 @ 134mph. :D And that was with him missing a gear. LOL! I was excited to see those numbers. Anyways, I just felt like sharing because I was surprised at those numbers. Thanks for letting me share! :bunny3:

Court

NotQuik

Reaction score
awesome pass....congrats on the first pass out :) i'd love to own a t/a one day

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Thanks...I will get more vid of it this wednesday hopefully. He should be making 9 second passes by then! HOPEFULLY! As long as everything goes well.

Court

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Vortech T-Trim (Soon to be a turbo set up)
Forged 347
HP Tuned 2 bar

We will also be adding spray to this set up before too long! :) :banana:

Those are the major things that I know about...The list is WAY to long to list them all! I would have to get the hubby to write it all down for me. Basicaly everything has been swaped out though. heads, cam, gears, etc.

Court

Stangbangin

Reaction score
it looks like that old track out in marion was hookin that night ehh? it usually is whenever I go.

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Yeah he said something about it hooking that night and that if he could make a pass with out it hooking he could possibly get it into the high 9's! That is what he is hoping anyways! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online