We've all seen the ghostridin vids.. check this out!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
um?.. what was the point of that? do i just not understand something?

nvm i watched the others and figured it out.. i just didnt understand it because i hadnt heard it called ghost riding before.. lol i havent seen that red truck one in a while.. lol what a jackass.

S

scarface

Whats cool about that? Stupid kids these days.. now Van surfing...that was the shit!..lol

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
haha @ van surfing. Ya ghost ridin is pretty :lame: . Id kick some ones ass if they put any part of there body on my mustang like that. The kid who hit the pole got what he deserved and the guy who got his car stolen got what he deserved. I wonder what the police reports said...

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
haha @ van surfing. Ya ghost ridin is pretty :lame: . Id kick some ones ass if they put any part of there body on my mustang like that. The kid who hit the pole got what he deserved and the guy who got his car stolen got what he deserved. I wonder what the police reports said...

Yo, yo check it i wuss ghostin' da whippa an shit an thin..........

:lol:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
MeanGrn Gt said:

Yo, yo check it i wuss ghostin' da whippa an shit an thin..........

:lol:
i thought id try ghost hittin' a pole cuz that is just so crazy son, no one has dun it before...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online