What a great book!!!

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
like i said alot of good info on block choices, heads, cams degreeing, motor packages

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i just got an email from amazon.com, they got shipped out today....but the stimated delivery is the 8th. :'(

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I really do hope you enjoy it I am learning so many things I am glad I am redoing things but I wish I would have done it the first time!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Rantheman said:
I really do hope you enjoy it I am learning so many things I am glad I am redoing things but I wish I would have done it the first time!!!

i really hope i learn a bunch too, cause then i can uild my own motor when i move into my own house or apartment next year. 8)

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
I already new how to build motors and new fairly about the 4.6 before i tore into and used my haynes book to accomplish it but as you can tell i missed some stuff some info i could of used!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
yeah, i have done quite a bit of reading on it already, and i have like read the haynes manual is like my best friend...i just have yet to tear one apart and build it up, but i have done a headgasket replacement on a v6 camaro, but they are totally differnet motors.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
on the bottom end it not that different from a smallblock chevy but there are things to look out for. The biggest headake is the heads and up!!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i was thinkin about buying that book! so is it well worth the money?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Its definately worth buying, i have read mine hundreds of times when i needed info. I used to have
*all noobs must buy the SHM 4.6 book before asking questions*
in my Sig over on MustangForums because everyone should read this book. Its not the bible of modulars buts its a great place to start.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
not by shm but I am sure amazon has some good books for a 5.0 build up

bleau

Reaction score
I love that book learned a lot about our motors there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online