What Body Style Mustangs Have You had?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Im scared to do anything to it now. Like tint the tails, headers and cam, putting my new rims and tires on. Ugh oh well.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
well yea I was gonna do PI swap, but do agressiver cams, but I dont need the attention

NotQuik

Reaction score
89 coupe which i really regret selling this the 95....it was just clean inside and out which is hard to find in a fox anymore it seems.

11346.jpg

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Pro5ohKid said:
89 coupe which i really regret selling this the 95....it was just clean inside and out which is hard to find in a fox anymore it seems.

11346.jpg

I'm not a huge fan of notches but that is really nice! O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
notches are where its at man i love them!!!!!!

fets...its not the car its your driving style thats attracting cops lol....maybe if you dont have a oar hanging out the window the cops wont notice you as much lol! :D :D

as for what i have owned just my two mustangs i got the 93 gt vert and the 94 gt..

the wife wants a 99+ so we will probley get one of them next...but i have always wanted a 71-73 mach 1 or a 70 mustang...they are sexy looking cars.....i am trying to convince her we need a 03 mach and i will be satified lol...she gets her body and i get my power...win win....i dont want a 2v4.6L :lame:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:
$60k at 18? :pimp2:

yep, my Dad owns a Mechanical Contracting company ( HVAC ) and I have always been " the man " in the company ^-^ so I got lucky at a early age to make some good money.

He retires at the end of this year, and I take the wheel of the company :bunny3:

lucky sob! Wow he really hooked you up, 60K at 18, shit I wouldnt know what to do with that money...prob buy a house actually.

I went the other route,...........wasting every bit of it on a new car every few months :nonono: :nonono: and what do I have to show for all that money made for all those years.....NOT A DAMN THING but memories. Oh well at least I have those :D

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
Matt94GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

yep, my Dad owns a Mechanical Contracting company ( HVAC ) and I have always been " the man " in the company ^-^ so I got lucky at a early age to make some good money.

He retires at the end of this year, and I take the wheel of the company :bunny3:

lucky sob! Wow he really hooked you up, 60K at 18, shit I wouldnt know what to do with that money...prob buy a house actually.

I went the other route,...........wasting every bit of it on a new car every few months :nonono: :nonono: and what do I have to show for all that money made for all those years.....NOT A DAMN THING but memories. Oh well at least I have those :D

See i did the opposite, as soon as i started making money i bought a cheap 2 bed condo and cruised my cars basically stock...then i sold the condo for 2X what i paid and bought my first house...kept working hard and bought a second house for a rental. Then i sold that house after i cleaned it up and made a huge profit and bought a tri-plex rental. Then the real estate boom happened here and all my properties tripled in value and made me worth much more then i should be :dancing6: I now have 5 houses and all are worth alot more then i paid for them.
I did waste some coin on a few nice cars but the majority of my money went into real estate and i was extremely lucky and it paid off. Its the best advice i can give to young people is save your money and don't waste it on a car unless its truely extra money. Worst investment ever is a car and modding it :'(

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Snakebit said:
Matt94GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

See i did the opposite, as soon as i started making money i bought a cheap 2 bed condo and cruised my cars basically stock...then i sold the condo for 2X what i paid and bought my first house...kept working hard and bought a second house for a rental. Then i sold that house after i cleaned it up and made a huge profit and bought a tri-plex rental. Then the real estate boom happened here and all my properties tripled in value and made me worth much more then i should be :dancing6: I now have 5 houses and all are worth alot more then i paid for them.
I did waste some coin on a few nice cars but the majority of my money went into real estate and i was extremely lucky and it paid off. Its the best advice i can give to young people is save your money and don't waste it on a car unless its truely extra money. Worst investment ever is a car and modding it :'(

Do you have 5 houses that you rent to people or are they all unoccupied? :pimp:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wish I would have done something like that a long time ago, but like I said I wasted my money. The only good thing that I have done is married a girl with " well off " parents that own a small trucking company and has a estate of around 6 acres of commercial property with a market value of just over 1 million. Hopefully I can keep her happy and get my name put on the title after her parents pass. ;D

Hellion94

Reaction score
I, personally, have owned 5 fox bodies, and my SN95, here's the mustang list, all encompasing for my family (in no particular order):

1978 Mustang II (parts car)
1989 Mustang LX 4 banger (my first car--totaled)
1988 Mustang LX 4 banger (my brother's first mustang, was actually really nice)
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 (my brother's white car, now mine)
1989 Mustang LX (midnight blue, my first 5.0)
1983 Mustang GT (was going to be my race car, until the blue car was purchased and i became the owner of the white '89)
1992 Mustang GT (parts car)
1990 Mustang GT (My grey car, now my brothers)
1994 Mustang GT (my yellow car)
1994 Mustang GT ( the Blue car, brother's new race car)

I think that about covers it.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
so far just the 95... but i got a lot of years left to buy more toys. down the road looking @ a notch, and a 03-04 mach 1. man i need to win the lotto!

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I have my 95 GT now. Back around in 99? I had a 90 LX 4 cyl. That car freaking ruled!! I drove it until the transmission blew!! I made a many of road trips in my old one.

Bluextc

Reaction score
Had a silver 94 GT auto (motor died at 70,000 miles and I couldn't afford to fix it so I sold it, and still regret it :'( )
Have an atlantic blue 00 GT 5-speed
Husband has a black 06 GT 5-speed

In the future, hope to add a notch (for the track) and another 94-98 (as a dd)

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
I, personally, have owned 5 fox bodies, and my SN95, here's the mustang list, all encompasing for my family (in no particular order):

1983 Mustang GT (was going to be my race car, until the blue car was purchased and i became the owner of the white '89)

wow lol :D is anyone else confused on what cars are his and what ones are his brothers :-\

S

scarface

DropTopPony said:
Snakebit said:
Matt94GT said:
Snakebit said:
Red96GT said:

I couldnt have said it better. Real estate is where its at. Thats what my wife and I did with the cash from my lawsuit.

Hellion94

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
Hellion94 said:

wow lol :D is anyone else confused on what cars are his and what ones are his brothers :-\

Hahaha there's a lot of swapping that goes on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online