what cam should i get???

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
well i want to buy a cam but not to sure which one to get i know this qeustion is asked a gazillion times..... i have my stock cobra heads and my mods are in my sig sooooo let me have it boys

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
oo and i should add that i dont want a crazy cam just something nice that makes pretty good power and good idle sound ;)

Spyder

Reaction score
I love my trickflow stage 1, it has a nice little lope to it, and it makes great power

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
sweet you have any videos of you car so i can hear it?

Spyder

Reaction score
hmm, Dalamar had one, but i dont think he ever uploaded it. I should have my car back and running in about 2 weeks, i will for sure have some film of that

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
i would get a custom grind if I were you, since your running FI on your car it would be best to have one for YOUR application

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ok kool.... now how the heck do i get a custom grind lol

97vertstang

Reaction score
check out andersonfordmotorsports.com they have blower cams, and they will also make u a custom cam.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
sweeet thanks guys..... i want to hear you stang when its done spyder remember post some vids

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went with the Steeda #19 camshaft, keeps the lift reasonable with the Cobra 1.7 rockers, it's made to work with the SN95 computer and has similar duration to the TFS Stage 1 camshaft (220/226 @ 050). The idle sounds pretty good also in the video i heard of it. Unfortunately my engine is still apart so i cannot make a clip for ya...

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
ok kool.... now how the heck do i get a custom grind lol

look into a mustang mag, and check out the places that do cams, (Bennitt racing still does them I think and they are great) anyway just look in a mag and you can find places that do custom cams. You give them all the info on your car / blower / all that stuff, and then tell them what you want out of your cam and they will hook you up.

Spyder

Reaction score
There is also a couple companys that post on corral that are very well know for making awesome custom cams

Spyder

Reaction score
Those were the two i was gonna suggest, i just didnt have the contact information

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ccrider

Members online