What can i get with $135

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Well :'( what can i get? I so badly want a catted midpipe, unless someone is selling one for that price i dont see it happening. My 97 GT vert is all freaking stock becept the basic... like catback and k & n.

Now i dont have a job currently, so i might just spend this little money on something else. Anyways list some things i can get for the car. Only thing ican think of is MGW shifter.

(o/r midpipes are a no-no :'( )

97vertstang

Reaction score
search on the classifieds like recycler.com, u might find a used catted mid-pipe for that much money. or waste it on a good tune up. full synthetics everywhere,wires, and spark plugs , if u havent done it yet.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
It kinda depends on what you want to get. I mean for a 135 bucks you can get a Shifter like you said and personally I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I know that once i installed my Pro 5.0 shifter I noticed a huge driving difference. More positive shifts and its just easier, not to mention useful. But You could also get something that would help you overall go. Synthetics or a tune would help a lot. Also, if you find a good deal, MSD 6A boxes are around that price also. Just some food for thought.

... Then again you could just get drunk and get :fastjob:

ALITL8

Reaction score
Twista said:
Now i dont have a job currently, so i might just spend this little money on something else. Anyways list some things i can get for the car. Only thing ican think of is MGW shifter.

(o/r midpipes are a no-no :'( )

MGW (at least mine) costs around $179. if youre out of a job, i'd hold on to my money for gas to look for a new job ;)

MAXX RS4

Reaction score
97vertstang said:
search on the classifieds like recycler.com, u might find a used catted mid-pipe for that much money. or waste it on a good tune up. full synthetics everywhere,wires, and spark plugs , if u havent done it yet.

Where can you get full synthetics, plugs, and wires for $135?!

S

scarface

you could get a new best friend :) Ill send you my paypal address...lol

ALITL8

Reaction score
scarface said:
you could get a new best friend :) Ill send you my paypal address...lol

:hammer:

how much ??? :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

S

scarface

Im pretty expensive....HAHA. but Ill cut you a sweet deal man, 134.50 :)

ALITL8

Reaction score
damn that is high... do you have a sweet ass, knee pads or something ??? LMAO!!!

97vertstang

Reaction score
MAXX RS4 said:
97vertstang said:

Where can you get full synthetics, plugs, and wires for $135?!
i was just giving a suggestion , and for him to get an idea on what to spend, i didnt mean everything together to total $135.just that those items were around that area of things he can buy.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Get a job at a parts store so you can get parts cheap, ie: frpp wires for like $40, plugs for $20, and full synthetic oils for $50.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oriental massage....rub down and a happy ending and you will even have change left over!!!

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

Well, i cant get a off-road pipe not because i dont want one, but because my parents WONT allow me to put one on there :blah2: I might just save this up so i can get a catted xpipe :banana:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
hmmm, I would say just save some more and get a better part ( like the catted h or x pipe)

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
im fucking boiling now. I was driving and this other car on the otherside of the street wasnt getting over and soon as they closer by me it seemed they got even closer to my car. So i ducked off farest i could go and fucking hit the curb! My rim is damaged alittle and my fucking tire poped!

got damn it! There goes my new money to get a fucking new tire :lame: :lame: :lame: :-[ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( and this motherfucking tire is not even 2 months ago.. TREAD IS STILL FRESH! DAMN.. and i dont think i got the free replacement for this tire!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online