What can i get with $135

ALITL8

Reaction score
oh man, what a drag!!

for future reference, ALWAYS pitch in for the road hazard when you buy tires... "shit happens" all the time.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i agree you have to be prepared... it sucks tho its just money down the drain when stupid shit like that happens

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
:'( yep im broke now

untitled1copydk7.jpg

this all happened because i wanted a small .99 chilli from Wendys. Makes me wanna get a beater car... little tires would be way cheaper to replace and having gas would be nice.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Twista said:
:'( yep im broke now

untitled1copydk7.jpg

yep thats f'in broke!! im thinking about getting a beater just to beat the gas prices and of course to keep the stang in better shape once its back together. can anyone say "garage queen"?

97vertstang

Reaction score
look for some good used tires. every single time i go to tire shops i find some good 17s!!!!!!! i got some 90% almost new tires for $30 a piece.275 40 17 goodyears. had em for a year now, no problems!!!still like new.just be careful and dont get any that are cracked. u guys are lucky looking for a ''beater car'' i already have 2 cars , so my stang is my beater car , and it takes all the punishment :'(

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Forgot to mention they didnt have the cheap tire i had on there before. I usually get the $97 dollar and it looks freaking nice (its my 4th tire i brought from them). I had to settle for the $136 dollar tire and its looks stupider lol. Ill rather have the cheap one on that matches the rest instead of 1 that cost most :/

2 blow outs.. b/c my other old tires was pretty much gone.

I got my 2 back replaced and they moved my older back to my right front. spent like 235

fastward to acouple months later.. my old right one blows out
next day got it replaced... spent $136 fully the same brand and model of the 2 new ones on my back.

fastward 1 month later my new right one dies spent 166... ;[ with no road havard protection :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: i know 166 doesnt seem like abunch of money to you guys, but when your broke most of the time its enough to make you :banana: . And ill rather spend it on something else for the stang rather than a fucking tire that had like 98% of the thread left and sceeched like a b!tch.

i hate tires now. Im going to stay the fuck away from curves. Plus, now my rim is like a bad anything like a bad pothole can make it worse :'(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson