What catback is this?

Burninrock24

Reaction score
DSG4.jpg

Win

Legend
Reaction score
If I remember correctly he had that custom made or it was a IRS catback fitted to his SRA car. I am pretty sure it was custom though.

Suspect

Reaction score
thats chris's car.. hangs out at the shop. thing is sweet. yes its a flowmaster kit for foxbody. I have the same tailpipes, but they were made by vrs. they look great on the car.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
thats chris's car.. hangs out at the shop. thing is sweet. yes its a flowmaster kit for foxbody. I have the same tailpipes, but they were made by vrs. they look great on the car.

Ahh yes.. I've drooled over that car many, many times on SVTP. In fact, that car is 100% responsible for the Cobra bumper/4" hood/S351 wing combination I have. I bet that bastard is loud with the 3" exhaust too..

DSG3.jpg

If I ever repainted my ride another color besides white, it would be oddly similar to this one.

Suspect

Reaction score
it has bbs rk's on it, so im not sure when those pics were taken.. and its also supercharged now. sweet mustang for sure!

yea i dont have the flowmasters, but its the same design. i dont like the weld they have on theirs.

Win

Legend
Reaction score

Must be another car I'm thinking of then. Similar picture and it was a SRA car that went under the axle looked damn similar to that.

Looks like this would solve my rubbing issue. Too bad I'm going IRS ;)

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Must be another car I'm thinking of then. Similar picture and it was a SRA car that went under the axle looked damn similar to that.

Looks like this would solve my rubbing issue. Too bad I'm going IRS ;)

ahhh. IRS...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
is there a benefit to these pipes besides looks? they angle out different than others, do they offer better clearance or something?

OP
OP
Burninrock24

Burninrock24

Reaction score
is there a benefit to these pipes besides looks? they angle out different than others, do they offer better clearance or something?

It's to fit wider tires from what I've read when I was looking for these. Otherwise the piping likes to rub apparently. They still go over the axle though, just more under the gas tank towards the tail rather than running along side the gas tank. You can see on that foxbody pic I posted further up how those tires would love to rub on a pipe sitting next to the tank.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Burninrock...youre pure genius! Im fitting a set of 335-35-18 under the rear but I still wanted rear exhaust. I was thinking of dumps untill you brought this out! Thanks dude!

Suspect

Reaction score
yes.. has way more clearance for tires. they arent even close enough to think about problems. the big reason why i went this way, plus it looks cool. they didnt have them on the site.. was a group buy on corral. i emailed him and had a set the next week. i cant remember how much, but it was about the same as flowmasters.. but no weld! worth it imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online