What cold air intake do you have or which one is of the best quality?

snoball

Reaction score
I have a cai on my car but i hate it, plus its a pos fenderwell kit. It has a hole for nitrous ,which i dont have, so i have to cover it otherwise i have a vacuum leak. So what brand is the best for these cars, but i DO NOT want a fenderwell as they are a pita. How much of a gain did you get also? THANKS

redmustang95

Reaction score
I have BBK, looks nice and works well. Only CON is it's all metal and tends to heat up pretty quick.

d_punch

Reaction score
powerpipe from www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

wish i spent my money on that instead of this piece of shit mac

and you want a fenderwell one, you don't want a CAI that suck hot air from the engine bay. then you might as well keep the stock air box.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
i got mine off eBay, very cheap and is identical to a MAC one. IMO I'd never pay full retail price for a CAI.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
I will sell you my C&L. Its a GREAT cai but it places the nitrous nozzle at a weird angle. But like now you will have a hole for nitrous. DUDE, its a sign...spray your car! :banana: or :gtfo:

:hammer:

OP
OP
S

snoball

Reaction score
Stopsign32v said:
I will sell you my C&L. Its a GREAT cai but it places the nitrous nozzle at a weird angle. But like now you will have a hole for nitrous. DUDE, its a sign...spray your car! :banana: or :gtfo:

:hammer:

It used to have the spray, the guy who first owned it contacted me after i bought it from someone else. I have a very bad feeling this motor wont last but maybe 5 times on the spray. Either itll blow up or love it.. ;D

Stangbangin

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
i got mine off eBay, very cheap and is identical to a MAC one. IMO I'd never pay full retail price for a CAI.
I have had a Summit Racing brand and a BBK CAI on my car at one point in time or another. My friend bought his on ebay...they are the same damn thing....if I had to do it again I'd make my own.

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
I have a MAC right now, looks ok under there. But I will eventually be trading up to a JLT, I think they look the best and perform the best IMO.

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
My next one will be a 4" Anderson power pipe with a Foxbody TB conversion. Looking for 450rwhp N/A. :dancing6:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online