What color should i paint my brakes....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
ok, since im changing my brake pads, i figure i might as well paint them while im down there....so what color?

and i now have a black wing and am halfway done removing the stripes as well. ^-^

SuperTarget005.jpg

kspilly

Reaction score
You could easily sport the classic red with your car color. Yellow I think would stick out a bit much. Or maybe a brite silver would be a subtle addition.

Have you added any color anywhere else on the car? Interior accents, vinyl decals on the glass? If you did, you could use whatever color you're doing your accents in to get a theme going....

I'm planning on painting mine at some point this summer, so be sure to post up some finished pictures!! O0

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What color is the pinstriping on your car? that might look ok to match that up to the calipers :dunno:

Bluextc

Reaction score
I'm thinkin silver would look good. And those pinstripes are a pita to remove aren't they? I took mine off last summer.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
How bout gold to match your front liscense plate haha jk

Just polish em up so their really shinny like a mirror 8)

OP
OP

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
bluextc said:
I'm thinkin silver would look good. And those pinstripes are a pita to remove aren't they? I took mine off last summer.
actually they are pretty simple...the ones on the hood are a PITA because they wont come off in strips.

G

GREG@SN95

yellow or silver

not red... unless yer going for the Christmas theme

G

GREG@SN95

here comes Santa Pimp

here comes Santa Pimp

blah blah blah blah blah

GDawg

Reaction score
Silver or red....

Mine:

Wildfirebrakecaliper.jpg

Dupli Color is the way to go. You can get it at almost any parts store. :banana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Staff online

Members online