What color should I paint my wheels

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I like how oranges car has the lighter silver, black looks good but is very subtle as you said earlier. I did mine white and kept the polished lip, definitely makes the rims the boldest part of a black car though

Did you dip your wheels or paint them?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
painting wheels and it lasting is tricky lol. if you mess it up i'd think it's nearly impossible to bring them back. i'd have a shop powder coat them or leave them alone. just my opinion

Royal96

Reaction score
painting wheels and it lasting is tricky lol. if you mess it up i'd think it's nearly impossible to bring them back. i'd have a shop powder coat them or leave them alone. just my opinion
If they were anything other than Bullitts, I'd agree. But not like Bullitts arent a dime a dozen.

cameron57

Reaction score
I like the current color. But instead of paint powder coat it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
It kinda looks like you just spayed right on top of the powder? Did you do any primer, wipe it down with some alcohol/prep wipes/scuff it or just mask/spray? Judging by how light the coat was and I can see the rim/powder area are different it looks like there was no primer and I also don't see any marks from scuffing it anywhere. If that is the case hopefully at a bare minimum you wiped it down or washed it really well prior to spraying or else I have to say to enjoy them now while they look are fresh/perty, its not going to last long....

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
It's Plastidip, they are in the spray process now. I'm just letting each layer dry. Thought I'd snap a pic.

OP
OP
T

turion94

Reaction score
I searched online for anybody with Red Bullitts and couldn't find anything. I think it's funny how driving around town before nobody even noticed my car and now I get looks all the time. I get a lot of Tuners parking next to me now too. Must have increased my street cred yo!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Takes some getting use to and I'm not 100% sure but I'm starting to think I like it

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online