What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
I started my car, backed out of the garage, sat idling in the driveway for 2 minutes, pulled back inside, and left with a different car instead

Needed to go to the store for “essentials.” I backed the car up, top down and speedster covers installed, and noticed it was a bit misty out. While I tried to get the radar to load I decided that there was too much water that had accumulated, and driving a convertible, leaving it parked as is in a parking lot, was a bad idea.

Decided to yank the disgusting carpet.found a little treasure under the carpet. View attachment 3520 View attachment 3521

Ain’t nobody smoke in my car! Not if they want to live. My daughter is confused as to why I even have a “cigarette lighter,” and why I even want to get it to work. She knows I’ll smack the shit out of anyone who mistreats my car!

I did that with my gray mustang and found 2 joints and 150 .00 in an envelope

One time my brother was having car trouble. I took out his owners manual, which, despite being used, the car actually came with. Inside the manual, the previous owner had placed a $20 bill. I told him that the previous owner knew and had him covered. I told him to use the found money for the replacement part. He seemed unhappy to have to blow his new found fortune on a replacement sensor.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
That grey 98 mustang I picked up from a friend of a friend his wife took a ball ping hammer to it
The guy called me and asked me if I wanted it
I took it before she destroyed it
I replaced the carpeting found that envelope took the car to ford for the body work and paint

joe65

Reaction score
I started my car, backed out of the garage, sat idling in the driveway for 2 minutes, pulled back inside, and left with a different car instead

Needed to go to the store for “essentials.” I backed the car up, top down and speedster covers installed, and noticed it was a bit misty out. While I tried to get the radar to load I decided that there was too much water that had accumulated, and driving a convertible, leaving it parked as is in a parking lot, was a bad idea.

Ain’t nobody smoke in my car! Not if they want to live. My daughter is confused as to why I even have a “cigarette lighter,” and why I even want to get it to work. She knows I’ll smack the shit out of anyone who mistreats my car!

yeah i can't stand the smoke smell in a car. Once its in the headliner its so hard to get out. Agreed!

One time my brother was having car trouble. I took out his owners manual, which, despite being used, the car actually came with. Inside the manual, the previous owner had placed a $20 bill. I told him that the previous owner knew and had him covered. I told him to use the found money for the replacement part. He seemed unhappy to have to blow his new found fortune on a replacement sensor.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did my 5th coat of wax on my gas tank cover(true story) and was excited to see the ups man throw the pieces I was waiting for to polish the wheels.

Now during this time in the garage I heard a hell fo a racket and went out and I did see some hawks fight. No shit like up in the air KAAAAH KAAAAH upside down and all. That was cool

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I did my 5th coat of wax on my gas tank cover(true story) and was excited to see the ups man throw the pieces I was waiting for to polish the wheels.

Now during this time in the garage I heard a hell fo a racket and went out and I did see some hawks fight. No shit like up in the air KAAAAH KAAAAH upside down and all. That was cool

I once seen a hawk grab a snake from the field around the pond by my house. It’s amazing how they see that shit from so high and swoop down and grab it so fast. Hawks are fawking awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I once seen a hawk grab a snake from the field around the pond by my house. It’s amazing how they see that shit from so high and swoop down and grab it so fast. Hawks are fawking awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crazy enough earlier this year I was again in the garage and hear something from the neighbors tree behind me. It sounded like a lot of movement of some type and when I turned around I thought I saw something falling from the tree. After a second I realized it was a hawk and it seemed to be having a hard time staying in the air as though it had a heavy load. It had to swoop down between my house and the next house and when it did I saw it was carrying a baby squirrel big enough to be a problem. I ran between the houses and did not see it but I could hear something squeeking in a high enough pitch it was almost hard to hear, but loud enough it carried. When I followed the sound the hawk was sitting in the middle of the yard behind me holding the squirrel making all the noise. To my amazement then I watch an adult squirrel run down as it was wanting to help but when it got about 5 ft away it stopped in front of it. A 2nd squirrel then ran down behind it, jumped on the hawks back for a second and then jumped right off. The hawk was so surprised it took off to a nearby power line, the two adult squirrels ran like hell but the baby was hurt and limping. The hawk came back down to collect it and then was finally able to take off out of sight. Never thought I would see a squirrel attack a hawk.

dwcopple

Reaction score
Installed my Oring kit on my oil cooler and buttoned everything back up. Hopefully tomorrow will be the first start of 2020!

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

From Bassani to Dynomax UltraFlo..

The Bassani’s are great but they don’t line up with my tail pipes. I want something I can easily remove and I decided to get something with an offset inlet/outlet. I’ve always loved the way this car sounded and since I’m doing a coyote swap, I can replicate the sound.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
From Bassani to Dynomax UltraFlo..

The Bassani’s are great but they don’t line up with my tail pipes. I want something I can easily remove and I decided to get something with an offset inlet/outlet. I’ve always loved the way this car sounded and since I’m doing a coyote swap, I can replicate the sound.

Sounds really good what was the tube size on that
he was on it

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I have those exact one piece headlights. How did you get yours to line up right? My still look like ass on the sides.
Remove the head light
You will see a bar that runs from fender to the radiator support loosen those bolts and adjust as needed other words push fender toward radiator support you might have to modify it a little make holes oblong
It took me a while 3 hours to get them like that my white 95 went in like nothing perfect
My 97 cobra had to fight that one

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.