What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Werecow

Reaction score
Oh I get the heat!! That's what's slowing me down so much right now! I'm trying for a few days when it's under 80 deg so I can do a lil more on Cherry Bomb!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Today I ordered an air ride controller from air lift performance after confirming the ridetech controller seems shot. Later in the day Josh from ridetech was nice enough to call and said that it should learn how to get to the #2 ride setting over a day or two but its still leaving one side on the ground and one corner all the way up. I appreciate him calling back and he wants to help but I don't know what else he can do other than give me a deal on the new one that I want no part of. There is just no way I would attach a system this expensive to use my phone as the display and not expect to be in the same boat I am now a few years for now.

Werecow

Reaction score
I put the alternator back on with all new wire going to the new battery cable, pulled out the fuel filler neck and tore the floor gasket in the process (stupid me wasn't paying attention), removed the broken door handle from the driver's side door, and I got a new battery for my Cherry Bomb and sat it in place! Gnna hold off on hooking it up till I check out a few things...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sending it back to Blueprint engines. The wrist pin on one cylinder scored the wall and we only have 800 miles on it.
ain't that good stuff?! I just ordered a new air ride controller because of a software glitch on the old one.

Werecow

Reaction score
Well... Got the bottom pin out, top pin is being a bitch... Gnna have to make a run to Harbor Freight tomorrow and get a stouter Dremel then I've got to cut it in two.. :mad::mad: SMH... On the bright side at least I got the door handle fixed on the outside of the driver's side door!! 20200707_1121337730.jpg :D:D

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I could not do any thing
3 of my garages have been taken over by knats
I must have killed a million of the fucking things , and a million more came to the dam funeral , I will have to take pics of this crazy shit , I have been killing for 2 days now and there still coming out , it is really bad cant find the dam nest

joe65

Reaction score
drove mine tonight. I've been debating pulling the left valve cover because i've been having some pretty bad lash adjuster noise. Yes, i narrowed it down to that side etc. the motor has 200k miles on it so i'm just buying time til i swap in the 5.0. Anyways, i dumped a pint of the mystery oil in it and made sure the oil level is high enough and boom after running it about 6 times and driving it 30 minutes each time its really mellowed out a lot. I think i'll still pull the cover and replace that side, just need to get to it and other stuff has priority on the car. Oh yeah, i did put a K&N cold air kit on it that i had laying around. I think i gained about 25 hp. yep. :)
upload_2020-7-7_22-8-12.png
upload_2020-7-7_22-9-35.png

Werecow

Reaction score

We've had that issue before and the best remedy we've found is actually use a few shallow bowls with apple cider vinegar in em with just a couple of drops of Dawn dishwashing detergent in it.... The apple cider vinegar will draw em in, and the Dawn will kill em... Don't laugh I can tell you and anyone else reading this from experience, and for a fact! It works!!!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Last night I put out a big bug zapper and it was packed full dead
There are still a mass of them I am putting out 2 of the big zappers tonight
I have been spaying them down with Clorox
They are still coming by the hundreds
I have killed a lot of them

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members