What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Werecow

Reaction score
Ex wife brought her bf (no we get along good no worries there) cause he's done the pins on his truck several times. With me so far? He comes up looks at it.. brought his 5lb hammer smacked the top pin one time.. popped right out... The ex said she was gnna boot his ass out the side of the road on the way home... We did get pins and bushings put in door closes like brand new now...

joe65

Reaction score
I gotta do the shit on mine. I found on the sn95 that removing the fender helped a lot in getting to the door hinges. I did it at the junk yard.

Oh I spent some time finally messing with the ride height on my coil over set up. Oh and ended up having to order the grill delete trim after I pulled a little hard on the grill to look at how to get to the bottom bolts of the grille. Hated that thing anyways. Always wondered why ford didnt do that before the Mach 1.

Werecow

Reaction score
Yeh I thought I was gnna be a smart ass and show everyone up by us8 the pin to drive in the top bushing on the upper pin * like I saw on a YouTube video" ........ Dumbass...... Discovered that when you do that the pin will not come back out because if the way the door is curved...... Good thing I had an extra pin they gave me at ottozone cause it didn't have the bushings with it cause guess who had to cut a brand new pin in two just to get it out because he tried to be a show off.... Yeh sorta like the old frat initiation by putting a cue ball in your mouth... Go ahead... Try it... Lemme know how that turns out for ya....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Cz2w6ua.jpg

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Man you never see a good ol’3 wheeler anymore. They use to be so much fun.

As always the few ruin it for the many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't seen one of those in a long time
I believe they got banned because of some people not knowing what the hell they were doing

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen one of those in a long time
I believe they got banned because of some people not knowing what the hell they were doing

That’s exactly what happened. People wrecked them and either got hurt or died so the government banned them. Oddly enough people get hurt and die on 4wheelers and dirt bikes all the time but they e never been banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I was going to buy one
Then I found out about them not making them and there banned
Those three wheelers were the shit

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Man I'm glad I decided to put the car covers on before the knats got here
On one of my truck hood and top there is some nasty shit on it and kinda of sticky

Werecow

Reaction score
Warmish today but not as hot as it has been, so I decided to do a lil clean up on Cherry Bomb... Youse guys will have to pardon the sun ball shining in the pics it was right behind everything.. Anyhoooooo, I turned dis...IMG_20200713_123557777.jpg IMG_20200713_123602905.jpg
Into dis!!!! IMG_20200713_150129928.jpg IMG_20200713_150154388.jpg

Also.... Took the seat out to get all the rest of the glass out as well... Had to dig some if it out of the gears that Les the seat recline, it was goobered up in there good... Gave it all a good shot of graphite grease, gears, both track and all the lil mechanisms... (Nope not power seats in this one.. less weight I guess that's better??) And nailed it back in.. Also.. noticed dis...IMG_20200713_150246490_HDR.jpg that's the door we just put pins and bushings in... This is the other door for comparison... IMG_20200713_150336164.jpg
Is the door buckled in or is the fender kicked out??? Any ideas what's the best way to go about fixing this without disassembling the driver's side of the car??? Any and all input is welcome on that lil problem.. Cheers!!

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Warmish today but not as hot as it has been, so I decided to do a lil clean up on Cherry Bomb... Youse guys will have to pardon the sun ball shining in the pics it was right behind everything.. Anyhoooooo, I turned dis...View attachment 5526 View attachment 5527
Into dis!!!! View attachment 5528 View attachment 5529

Also.... Took the seat out to get all the rest of the glass out as well... Had to dig some if it out of the gears that Les the seat recline, it was goobered up in there good... Gave it all a good shot of graphite grease, gears, both track and all the lil mechanisms... (Nope not power seats in this one.. less weight I guess that's better??) And nailed it back in.. Also.. noticed dis...View attachment 5532 that's the door we just put pins and bushings in... This is the other door for comparison... View attachment 5533
Is the door buckled in or is the fender kicked out??? Any ideas what's the best way to go about fixing this without disassembling the driver's side of the car??? Any and all input is welcome on that lil problem.. Cheers!!
Loosen the bolts on bottom of fender and bolt on mid inner fender push in to move in tighten up bolts

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
20200714_055545.jpgI almost got all of them this is just one of my garages I need to start cleaning out
these things are all over the place
I can walk into the building without being molested by knats

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online