What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

joe65

Reaction score
Did some more prep for the Corbeau seats. Got the harness bar and harnesses in the mail on Saturday. Got them mocked up. Waiting on automotive carpet to come in so I can cover the seat delete. Once that is done, I can install the seat delete, then install the harness bar and harnesses. Just waiting on the Corbeau seats to arrive...dang COVID has everything on backorder!!!

Jealous of the seats. I'd really like some recaro or corbeau seats in mine. Someday.....

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
not in the car, but car related. I learned how to make a gasket today. I love my cnc...
VtaOKPA.jpg

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Got my catback system in the mail today! Waiting on a "high flow" (catless) H-pipe midpipe from American Muscle, then I'll do the full install. It was hard to find out-of-the-box catback systems for the Roush side pipe configuration. I went with the catback from Spintech. It is supposedly a high performance and high flowing direct replacement for the Roush side exit exhaust. I'm hoping for some decent gains with the catless H-pipe and "performance" high flow catback system.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Got my catback system in the mail today! Waiting on a "high flow" (catless) H-pipe midpipe from American Muscle, then I'll do the full install. It was hard to find out-of-the-box catback systems for the Roush side pipe configuration. I went with the catback from Spintech. It is supposedly a high performance and high flowing direct replacement for the Roush side exit exhaust. I'm hoping for some decent gains with the catless H-pipe and "performance" high flow catback system.
What is different about the roush style? I ask because my svo style hooks right up to any standard x/h pipe

dwcopple

Reaction score
Good luck with that top. You haven't even got to the sucky parts yet...they suck, royally

96laseredcobra

Reaction score
Good luck with that top. You haven't even got to the sucky parts yet...they suck, royally
What parts is that? Vid wouldn't work . Top is fully functional now with button. New cylinders installed and everything lined up correctly.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
right, so is the svo style I have but the muffler and connection to it are in the exact same spot as the orignal muffler.

Correct. When I meant Roush specific, I meant how the piping behind the midpipe is run through the muffler and out the sides. But to answer your question, you can run an standard OEM mid pipe. I was just gonna wait to install the mid pipe and the catback at the same time since I'll be doing it on the floor of my garage. But, I just found out that the mid pipe is backordered until late March, so I will probably go ahead and install the Spintech catback this weekend. The stock Magnaflow is just too dang quiet...

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Progress continues on the DIY seat delete. Got the carpet glued and stapled down. Next step, mount it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7175.JPG
    IMG_7175.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7180.JPG
    IMG_7180.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 14

vtchopperdude

Reaction score
Got the DIY seat delete rear panel mounted! Now just need my wife to help hold the top two bolts from the interior so I can tighten down from the trunk. Then, the bottom panel goes in, and done!

96gt226410

Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online