What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looked at it as I got in the x-type to hunt for fuel..

TMW
that is some crazy crap going on there. There was a 3 week period in phoenix 8-10 years ago that was similar because the pipeline that supplies pheonix broke. But at least with that we could see that repairs were being made and knew it would be fixed.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
that is some crazy crap going on there. There was a 3 week period in phoenix 8-10 years ago that was similar because the pipeline that supplies pheonix broke. But at least with that we could see that repairs were being made and knew it would be fixed.
It is getting better now I'm pleased to say. Some places local don't have either diesel or super unleaded but the normal E10 as we now have is in more plentiful supply.

Don't believe what the Media are showing - queues are much more acceptable ( I was straight in today) and normality is slowly resuming.

We had an issue with supply about 20 years ago. Protesters blocked the depots and fuel couldn't get out. Fortunately for the whole of that episode I was on holiday in Egypt so didn't affect me.

TMW

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
It's 2021, my truck identifies as a Mustang :cool:
Ok - so long as it's not one of those electric things, that's fine...

Anyway, KITT in the new Knight Rider's 10 or so years ago could convert from Mustang to Truck so I guess that's allowed...

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ok - so long as it's not one of those electric things, that's fine...

Anyway, KITT in the new Knight Rider's 10 or so years ago could convert from Mustang to Truck so I guess that's allowed...

TMW
they turned kitt into a trans-former? oh dear god...

I actually took mine to the hardware and drug store today, and on the way back it sounds as though some of the exhaust bolts have gone through a heat cycle or two and needs tightening up as there is a leak on the driver side.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I had a hard time trying to get back into the forums
Any one else having problems posting or trying to make changes
Dam internet messing with me

joe65

Reaction score
thought about buying shit...control arms, coil over kit, cams...gears. This car really has to be a keeper for me. I've done this a few times before. lol

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I took it up to the post office again to ship some stuff out and I am just so happy that it cranks right over(and sounds good doing it), has a working gas gauge, stays right at 192 now and I guess the plug wire insulators fixed the misfire I was having. Beyond that its just nice to have a car that people notice, let alone respect at least a little. I am not having the white diesel truck roll coal on me, the neighborhood kids not only get out of my way but now line up like a little audience as I roll by, and today I got in line at the post office and suddenly from behind me a voice said "that is a sweet ass mustang!". I still have not got the alignment done because the cnc has been keeping me busy but I have started to open it up and it wants to go...

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
took the gray 98 out today just to get the fluids pumping
this weekend ill change out the radiator on my mach 1 and and the coolant .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online