What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
hBbFQkC.jpg
What is your opinions, just the center sections that go down into the lug nuts. I think if they were blacked out it would give a good effect. Not sure about gloss or flat though I like the idea of both.

Today I put it back up in the air to help cure that pucker factor from yesterday. I found the steering rack bolts were a little loose and hopefully that was the noise I was hearing from it. I found a reusable coffee filter from dollar general had the finest mesh that I could find to use to check the trans fluid to be sure it was clean and it was. Since it was in the air and I was doing fluids I went ahead and did the oil as well. Tomorrow I am going to go under the car and check all the bolts, hopefully make a small adjustment to the exhaust and then go for more drives.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ttocs,
Here’s my (unsolicited) $.02……

Take that red shit off and leave it alone! No line down the spokes; no nothing! Those are sweet rims, don’t mess with them they look great as is.

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Not the Mustang but the XK8 went for its yearly MOT inspection.

Passed so all good for another year...

Snapped whilst waiting. Note the starsky and hutch gran Torino in the background that is being refurbed.

IMG_20211105_074504563_HDR.jpg

TMW

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
After being on the car for 12-13 years the tips on the side exhaust had moved just enough to drive me crazy. I got the drivers side exhaust changes welded up so that the tip now sits perfect and got a start on the passenger side. I should be able to finish prepping it to weld tonight and finish it in the morning. After that its time to go for a ride and see if I chased the first round of gremlins out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online