What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Just received confirmation that I've got a space at the Baldock Classic Car Show on Sunday morning. I suspect I will be the only SN95 there.

Might not even be that many Mustangs...

TMW

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just received confirmation that I've got a space at the Baldock Classic Car Show on Sunday morning. I suspect I will be the only SN95 there.

Might not even be that many Mustangs...

TMW
Jolly good, ol’ boy… jolly good indeed! But Sunday? Won’t that interrupt tea time?

JK friend across the Pond. Congrats on the show and for (perhaps) being the only SN95 there. That’ll make it all the more rare and special! Imagine…. Everyone else will as green with envy as the English countryside! ;-)
Let us know how it goes; pictures are always a bonus…
CHEERS!

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Ha! Tea time! Don't drink the stuff myself - or coffee. Live on Diet Pepsi I'm sorry to say...

I was thinking of taking the XK8 instead as it's in a small English town, big English car, but no, the Mustang won...

Will indeed grab photos - not been to this show before so will be new to me but it's only 3 miles from home, so if it's crap, quick exit!

TMW

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! Tea time! Don't drink the stuff myself - or coffee. Live on Diet Pepsi I'm sorry to say...

I was thinking of taking the XK8 instead as it's in a small English town, big English car, but no, the Mustang won...

Will indeed grab photos - not been to this show before so will be new to me but it's only 3 miles from home, so if it's crap, quick exit!

TMW
Or, make a double appearance since it’s so close: first in the Stang, hang out a bit, leave, then return in the Jag! Call it an encore!

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Better still - as it's so close, turn up in the Stang, walk home, get the Jag. Can't get the X-Type as well as it's too new for the show...

TMW

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Better still - as it's so close, turn up in the Stang, walk home, get the Jag. Can't get the X-Type as well as it's too new for the show...

TMW
Is there an echo in here? LOL

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly!

It's still early over here.

Well, 10:20am - sneaking this in when working so not paying full attention!

TMW
2:20am here on the Left Coast. Have another Diet Pepsi! One of my many vices, too!

tmwsccsh

Reaction score
Clearly!

It's still early over here.

Well, 10:20am - sneaking this in when working so not paying full attention!

TMW
Ah, no, that was it, I thought you meant drive home in the Stang and then come back in the Jag - I suggested walking back.

Same outcome :)

TMW

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
i'm going to try this lift plate , i really don't know about using them
the bolts they give are so tiny , think to yourself that's some small ass bolts for all that weight
so ill give it a try View attachment 17408
I've used the MRW lift plate on the Coyote motor many times. It won't fail you. Just make sure you do final tightening from the center, outwards. Just like you would cam caps or an oil pan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.