What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

07GtS197

Reaction score
Hmm good to know. Depending on what it is I’ll buy something like Duralast for its warranty. A few years ago I needed a new ignition switch for my Marquis. It was either a motorcraft for like 50 bucks but only a year warranty. I ended up getting a Duralast one for like half the price and a lifetime warranty.

cobrajeff96

Reaction score
Dayum. Thing got burnt which is weird. You'd think Ford's input protections against inrush would be solid.

Which module is that again?

sn95jones

Reaction score
Dayum. Thing got burnt which is weird. You'd think Ford's input protections against inrush would be solid.

Which module is that again?
It’s called the GEM (General Electronic Module) it got burnt due to having a cheap alarm system installed previously

sn95jones

Reaction score
Got the seats back installed, they look like crap but they’ll do until I get them upholstered or find a set of matching Cobra seats. Steering wheel will also be replaced, I hate the color of the wheel and the airbag cover need to be replaced. Also still need to do the headliner, visors, door trim, and driver seatbelt. Oh and install the rear seat delete kit4B45FFAA-3792-4F9C-8956-E8EBC74BAC11.jpeg

TRS666

Reaction score
Got back the steering wheel from Redlinegoods in Poland so now have matching gaiters, armrest and wheel. The gaiters also have same red stitching, just not visible in pictures. Also during winter Summit shifter and white instrument overlay with km/h scale. Started W/O hesitation after 6 months of hibernation in carport, will need a good clean though. Next some billet bling and MM control arms.
Ratt.jpgConsole.jpg

badass98svt

Reaction score
Looks great. I did the Redline E brake and shift boot. Very happy with their quality. Just out of curiosity, how much was it to redo the wheel. I love my FR500 wheel, but I always was curious as to what they charge to redo an OEM wheel. I have a spare Cobra wheel I could do it with at some point I guess if I want.

TRS666

Reaction score
I am in Sweden and they are in Poland but for some reason they charged the price in dollars? But it was $325:-, the thumb grips included. I also payed the shipping to Poland. I don't know if this is their ordinary price though, have bought from them several times to other cars also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online