What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Hell, you're lucky. Can't even get a shop around here to paint my little pieces. Too busy they say. My Saleen cover sits in the back of my Jeep GC waiting lol.

TRS666

Reaction score
Finally got the Bullit clutch and brake pedal covers that have been backordered.
Fight to put on but now they are there.
IMG_0956.jpg

Also was at Swedish yearly control last week. They check safety stuff and emissions.
E-brake was weak but borderline OK. Emissions though complete crazy!
Lambda value was 1.41, 0.97-1.03 is OK. Normally when high lambda you have either an exhaust or vacuum leak, i knew it has neither. When i got the car i also got an old Predator and it has some kind of mail-order SW that was loaded in the car. Loaded back the original back up and lambda went down to 1.02. Last summer the car was tested with the Predator software and was a bit lean but still passed.
So something has happened with the software since last summer? I have changed plugs and fuel filter since, nothing else. Also runs much better now, lucky did not burn valves or pistons while it was so lean!

weendoggy

Reaction score
Put new LED bulbs in my dash turn signal indicators so I don't look like that old man (I am one) driving down the freeway making a left turn all the time. :rolleyes:

ledtsb.JPG
I can do the Corey Hart and wear my "Sunglasses At Night" now! :cool:

Last edited:

badass98svt

Reaction score
The clay bar helped out a lot

Yeah it's amazing what a clay bar can remove. You think your car is clean, until you take a clay bar to it. :p
I'm gonna try one of those clay mitts next I think. I've dropped waaaay too many clay bars.

Adam's Clay Mitt - Medium Grade Clay Bar Infused Mitt | Car Detailing Glove Quickly Removes Debris from Your Paint, Glass, Wheels, & More https://a.co/d/37T8k2g

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar