What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

joemomma

Reaction score
Drove it right in on the rack, will be picking it up after work. I'm grinning like a little kid just thinking about it.

dwcopple

Reaction score
Picked up a spare headlight pair and a strut tower brace for $20 off FB marketplace.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Good news did an adjustment on fuel psi
And did a quick psi check no leaks at fuel lines
I also did a crank over check to make sure starter is engaging

This sum bitch is wanting to run
it started on the first crank
I shut it down after a couple of seconds got to get coolant in it16564603781382170598075237194299.jpg

Snorky

Reaction score
I will agree with all of this! Hate to say it but the Prochamber sounds like ASS when it begins to deteriorate after 14+ years! My favorite mid pipe of all time and they’re no longer being produced.
LOL this is true. Same applies to flowmasters.

On my bassani setup its strange that the O/R X pipe is the best sounding one.. O/R prochamber just didnt do it.. honestly couldnt believe it.. never tried an OR H though but i imagine that to wouldnt fly

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
LOL this is true. Same applies to flowmasters.

On my bassani setup its strange that the O/R X pipe is the best sounding one.. O/R prochamber just didnt do it.. honestly couldnt believe it.. never tried an OR H though but i imagine that to wouldnt fly

Flowdisasters lol

I had a date end abruptly many years ago because a two chamber decided to shit it’s guts en route. The resulting drone was UNBELIEVABLE.

Didn’t like that chick anyway.

joemomma

Reaction score
Picked the car up after work and man! I freaking love it. I was always a bit scared of xpipes due to the supposed rasp, but there's none with this one. I don't know if it is because of the pushrod motor or the Borla mufflers, but there's no rasp at all. It sounds downright angry under throttle - too bad there isn't any bite to back up the bark! The craziest thing is that it is quieter while cruising than before, which totally surprised me. The exhaust that was there before was pretty hacked up, he cleaned all that up for me while he was at it.

The new setup is catless BBK xpipe to Borla ProXS mufflers to 3" tailpipes. I'll see if I can get a sound clip done up.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Picked the car up after work and man! I freaking love it. I was always a bit scared of xpipes due to the supposed rasp, but there's none with this one. I don't know if it is because of the pushrod motor or the Borla mufflers, but there's no rasp at all. It sounds downright angry under throttle - too bad there isn't any bite to back up the bark! The craziest thing is that it is quieter while cruising than before, which totally surprised me. The exhaust that was there before was pretty hacked up, he cleaned all that up for me while he was at it.

The new setup is catless BBK xpipe to Borla ProXS mufflers to 3" tailpipes. I'll see if I can get a sound clip done up.

Excellent!!

The modular engines have an exhaust note that is inherently raspy due to the OHC design. They all seem to have a signature “trumpet” effect somewhere between 2200-2500 RPMs.

Like this:

Ronnied

Reaction score
Not so much today, but the last week or so, coil overs, wheels mounted, brakes, engine set in, grille and lower spoiler.

Attachments

• Resized_20220615_205621.jpeg
    Resized_20220615_205621.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized_20220628_135529(1).jpeg
    Resized_20220628_135529(1).jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Resized_20220628_213726.jpeg
    Resized_20220628_213726.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 6

joe65

Reaction score
messed with pulling the front sway bar off. have new bar brackets to put on and fought with the ******. those damn bolts hanging from the frame holding the bar links on. well, they have a clip and one of them gave up and let the bolt turn with the nut. wasted 30 minutes at least trying to get the thing off. I'm so tired of old bolts and shit on these things. this is my last sn95 that I mess with. But I did get the new front BMR control arms on. Decided to pull the sway bar and paint it since everything else is new and shiny.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
messed with pulling the front sway bar off. have new bar brackets to put on and fought with the ******. those damn bolts hanging from the frame holding the bar links on. well, they have a clip and one of them gave up and let the bolt turn with the nut. wasted 30 minutes at least trying to get the thing off. I'm so tired of old bolts and shit on these things. this is my last sn95 that I mess with. But I did get the new front BMR control arms on. Decided to pull the sway bar and paint it since everything else is new and shiny.
ill buy you a pack of cut off wheels for your die grinder for Christmas, cut those bolts right off

sn95jones

Reaction score
Got the AC working again in this ugly bitch! With this Texas heat you can’t go without AC. I really need to upgrade the radio and speakers in this thing, I can’t believe I use the think the Mach system sounded good 64B1B497-177C-46AC-8917-A0FDFEAC2400.jpeg

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Yesterday, I really tested the battery! Put it on a charger and finally got it back to full charge. Don't know what the problem was...but after putting it back in...Opal started immediately! Maybe it was heat related. I'm not going to waste time worrying about it. The new White Gauges look so much better! I am a lucky guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online