what do i need for a kb installation?

E

explicit95gt

im thinkin about getting a kb supercharger.. i was wondering what all i should get to install it?

OP
OP
E

explicit95gt

tb, fuel pump size. injector size.. stuff like that

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think the kb will come as a complete kit with every thing needed :dunno:, it should as much as they cost :eek:

Tattoogod

Reaction score
isint the gt-40 optional? also how much power do you gain in usung the gt-40 over stock? is it work the xtra few hundred..just curious :thumb:

txlen

Reaction score
i've got one on my 95..i added a 90mm lightning MAF, 42lb inj, Polished GT-40 intake, 255LPH in tank pump and a Lasota tune......runs great!!!... :)

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
A camera, and some cold drinks

hehe....i have the gt-40 i figure while its off couldnt hurt, it will hurt however if you could have made power with it and didnt go with the gt 40 lower. just figure while your in there might as well right? :dancing6:

jimgt95

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
Dalamar said:
A camera, and some cold drinks

hehe....i have the gt-40 i figure while its off couldnt hurt, it will hurt however if you could have made power with it and didnt go with the gt 40 lower. just figure while your in there might as well right? :dancing6:

Exactly. Go with the GT 40 upon initial installation. That way, you can have KB put the matching plenum on the s/c outlet. Otherwise, you will be changing both the outlet plenum and lower down the road once you upgrade. I actually did a home port/runner smoothing job on my GT 40 lower before I installed it. I also highly recommend heads. I just did my KB install last summer, the heads were well worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online