what do u guys use to clean ur top??

97vertstang

Reaction score
just wanted to know whats the best thing to use to clean my and or maintain my convertible top with???

ALITL8

Reaction score
how dirty is your top?

i generally just use a "car wash" soap for cleaning or just straight water. the best care for a car's exterior (and interior) surfaces is a regular cleaning regiment. i recommend cleaning or having your car cleaned "at least" once every 2 weeks (mine is generally cleaned once a week). if you dont let it get dirty it will always be easy to clean :thumb:

if youve already got stains and are noticing that water is not repelling you can pick up a RaggTopp Fabric Convertible Top Care Kit. i personally would only use this stuff when i noticed the protectant wasnt doing its job... the key is to KEEP IT CLEAN!!!

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
i keep it clean its just that i wanted to know if there was some kind of protectant or cleaner that will keep it top notch or maintain it.

NXGHOST

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said!

Your top was manufactured by a company called HAARTZ. HAARTZ teamed up with RaggTopp and created these products. HAARTZ applied RaggTopp toy the material when it was getting fabricated and obviously endorses the use of RaggTopp as the OEM cleaner and protectant. There is no better product.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online