what do you do when your significant other catches your car on fire???? just look.....

JoeR40065

Reaction score
SO what happens when your significant other catches your car on fire? and doesn't apologize (even tho accidents happen) and you tell them that youre happy they're ok? well after you've wiped those tears away and you regain composure, catchong your breath from the marathon you've ran dragging a water hose and clearing your throat because you yelled at the gods followed by begging them.....
If you're like me, the only thing to do since you didnt have full coverage, is rebuild!!! Right, and since she said thank gosh you won't have to work on that anymore, the spite kicks in and you think to yourself, this may be petty but...... Rebuild it during your anniversary weekend! Yes I was wrong to be petty I really was hurt and directed it the wrong way. My point is don't let something slow you down when you've bonded with your Pony!!!!!carfire.jpgcarfire1.jpgcarfire2.jpgcarfire3.jpgcarfire4.jpgcarfire5.jpgcarfire6.jpg
thats what she looked like, since i had to replace literaly everything, i decided i would paint it black and y pony she always wanted a suntan, so after about a month of working on it, here there and sourceing parts, even the quarters glass, I ended up doing it all by myself which was a second chance to bond with her(The car) I wound up with this:

243857900_3901767606590806_2618926513435162783_n.jpg243920048_173382678309741_456851257018754005_n.jpg244189956_1192732631132993_3752190935984815165_n.jpg

OP
OP
J

JoeR40065

Reaction score
what was the cause, short of the girl in the car?
No definitive answer, It happened on the 1st of September which it was 10o degrees that day/week and I had a gas can that was empty in the back floorboard, I want to beleive it was vapors somehow, but I have my own questions that I ask myself, I never had it truly inspected and sometimes feel as if the big guy upstairs was telling me to slow down as I just finished my break in period from building the motor about 2 weeks before and I was letting it rip taterchip... I really don't know scott

Gregomatic

Reaction score
I'm just glad she didn't get burned, that whole situation could have been so much worse. Burn scars are like luggage, you carry them forever.
Ya know, if the fumes were wafting just right, it could have been started by her simply brushing her hair.

isn't it amazing how the transition from cursing to begging and pleading can be so brief?

Gregomatic

Reaction score
Scott, I saved you from the whipping post and wet noodles.
Next time I need a multitester to run diagnostics on my brain,
don't hand me a taser...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I make no promises and don't be a wussy They are only electrons and do you have any idea how small those are? Who doesn't kind of like being shocked?!

Gregomatic

Reaction score
Well, last time it did NOT "unlock all the secrets of the universe" in my mind.

So how am I supposed to believe a shock will really assemble the nano-nodes, nano-processor, nano-memory, nano-batteries, nano-transceiver, nano-antenna and nano-sensors in my nano-scale brain??

Oh wait. I forgot.
That won't work unless I get the vaccine.

Dang me.
Is being a wussy all that bad???

Gregomatic

Reaction score
Hey Joe, how many cars did you have to salvage parts from to restore the cabin to it's original glory??
You actually did a miraculous job, enough to the point, without the pics, it would be either hard to believe or we just wouldn't grasp the depth of the transformation! It looks pretty incredible!

*Edited to add disclaimer...
I got to thinking, earlier I was just being goofy about the vaccine, some folk have strong feelings in that area, ain'ta aiming to go step on any toes.
Cheers~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online