What do you get for MPG?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
how do you calculate the mpg?? lol just fill her up and see how many miles you've driven compared to how much is left in your tank?

S

scarface

filler up, divide the amount of miles, by the gallons put in.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
damn i wish i had good gas mileage like yall. on race gas i get 7mpg if im lucky. and 91 oct i get 10-12mpg. i have gone thru 3/4 of a tank racing in one night. :nonono:

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
the 4.6 sure does get good gas milage...even though it lacks for power

M.O.E

Reaction score
I'm seeing about 170-180 on my 95.
And 150 on my cobra :dunno:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i still confused... just like drive till the tank is almost empty, record the mileage driven, divide that by the number of gallons put in the car? sorry but i've never done this.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i still confused... just like drive till the tank is almost empty, record the mileage driven, divide that by the number of gallons put in the car? sorry but i've never done this.

yeah but make sure the tank was origally completely full.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yes you noob

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
did u pass 6th grade math by any chance? lol jk

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
97blackgt said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

haha no i know how to do the math, just wondering how you get the given values to do the math..

and im acing Calculus thank you very much... :dancing6:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
97blackgt said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

haha no i know how to do the math, just wondering how you get the given values to do the math..

and im acing Calculus thank you very much... :dancing6:

i'm struggling through pre calc right now. I memorized the unit circle today. :-\

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah im in precal too.. first semester grade was actually like an 89 or so... i have a feeling this semester is going to be a bit lower...

it gets harder, trust me lol.. we did the unit circle thing a few weeks ago but it'll come back to haunt you so don't forget it..

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah im in precal too.. first semester grade was actually like an 89 or so... i have a feeling this semester is going to be a bit lower...

it gets harder, trust me lol.. we did the unit circle thing a few weeks ago but it'll come back to haunt you so don't forget it..
wait til you get to real calculus in college...makes grown men cry :'(

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
yeah thats why im second guessing engineering.. pre cal is hard as hell, iono how im getting by..

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah thats why im second guessing engineering.. pre cal is hard as hell, iono how im getting by..
pre-cal was soo simple for me...i aced almost everything and we covered the book front to back...but i was struggling so bad in calc 1 in college that i dropped the class, and now im looking for a new major so i can leave egineering.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online