What do you get for MPG?

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah thats why im second guessing engineering.. pre cal is hard as hell, iono how im getting by..
pre-cal was soo simple for me...i aced almost everything and we covered the book front to back...but i was struggling so bad in calc 1 in college that i dropped the class, and now im looking for a new major so i can leave egineering.
Quiter

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
all i do is work on cars all day....

dont have to take english, math, or any other non automovtive related classes

S

scarface

97blackgt said:

where do you go to school?

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
right now, bout 12 miles to the gallon. hopeing to get that number up some this coming wednesday when i gte the car tuned

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
yeah thats why im second guessing engineering.. pre cal is hard as hell, iono how im getting by..

yeah calc sucks and so does physics and so does every other class that sounds like it would suck

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
phil_the_thrill said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

yeah calc sucks and so does physics and so does every other class that sounds like it would suck

Physics is my favorite class. I'm looking into automotive mechanical engineering. My dream job would be to design superchargers/heads/cams/etc. for fast cars. :pimp2:

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
its not that i so much as hate physics, i just dont like my teacher or the way the class is structured

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
pre-cal was soo simple for me...i aced almost everything and we covered the book front to back...but i was struggling so bad in calc 1 in college that i dropped the class, and now im looking for a new major so i can leave egineering.
Quiter
for shizzle

OP
OP

97blackgt

Reaction score
scarface said:
97blackgt said:

where do you go to school?

SUNY Morrisville

I dont have to take any math or english classes because i passed precalc and physics in high school, which meets thier requirement so i dont need to take any math or english
The classes i take now are Engine Performance, Transmissions, Electronics III, AC and Heating, and Resume Writing

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online