What do you guys think?

Hellion94

Reaction score
I'm thinkin about painting my car, I did a couple of chops, and so far, this is the one i Like the best, It's dark grey on top, Like ford Mineral Grey, with a light silver on the bottom, like Titanium Frost (also a ford color), with the wheel centers painted Mineral Grey..

side-5-1.jpg

WHat do you think?

I also did a couple of White chops. I'm looking to go more Low-Key on the color, I don't really like the flashy colors as much...

white-1.jpg

white-2.jpg

Always been a fan of Bright Atlantic Blue..

03_Atwater_NT.jpg

Or maybe this color (Sonic BLue over Silver) two tone with white on the bottom half, like the first picture.

2.jpg

I also REALLY like this color combo:

vbgarage.jpg

I don't know, what do you guys think?

kspilly

Reaction score
I like the green/silver two tone look. Been thinking of adding something to mine, but am undecided.

Pacific Green Pearl is a nice green to go with...... O0

94twinscrew

Reaction score
I like the 1st one,and the last one.....the latter being my fav.

I like the Teal with titanium frost...it just flows better. Plus,with Teal you get 3 different shades depending on time of day,that's why I'll never switch to another color :bunny3:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i like the first one and the one on the fox...i think the first one is more original though. O0

DamieN

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:

I like the Teal with titanium frost...it just flows better. Plus,with Teal you get 3 different shades depending on time of day,that's why I'll never switch to another color :bunny3:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
94twinscrew said:

Yeah I REALLY love that last fox body. The color is actually Reef Blue though, It's pretty similar, but a little more blue than the teal that came on the SN-95's, I think that picture is a little over exposed, making it appear more teal.

The interest factor of the color is the main reason I want to change. Like how you said you get 3 colors in one, I would love to have a metallic paint that could brighten up when the sun hits it or at least something more interesting to the eye than just the plain, bright yellow.

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
Ok, here's the Reef Blue and Silver chop, I had to do it on the racecar because it had more hue and reflections to get a more realistic appearance.

two.jpg

Personally, I LOVE this one.

94twinscrew

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
94twinscrew said:

Yeah I REALLY love that last fox body. The color is actually Reef Blue though, It's pretty similar, but a little more blue than the teal that came on the SN-95's, I think that picture is a little over exposed, making it appear more teal.

The interest factor of the color is the main reason I want to change. Like how you said you get 3 colors in one, I would love to have a metallic paint that could brighten up when the sun hits it or at least something more interesting to the eye than just the plain, bright yellow.

That last chop you just did looks great! Metallic is the only way to go IMO,but I would really suggest trying the Teal RD,it's the same paint as the 93 cobras,and doesn't get that forest green look in the shade. Also,you can spice it up a little,and add extra pearl flake to the mix,and really make it pop. Also,at night teal just glows 8)

kennyz

Reaction score
ever sence i seen this pic i have wanted to do my car like this

blueblack2tone12lp9.jpg

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
kennyz said:
ever sence i seen this pic i have wanted to do my car like this

blueblack2tone12lp9.jpg
this is a sick ride, i love those lights
but i like the first pic the best. For that do they have to paint the entire car or jus the top half of it? i just always wondered that

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of teel or reef blue...whatever you want to call it, but if you like it, go for it! Should be unique and cool :thumb:

OP
OP
H

Hellion94

Reaction score
bigjohnson4.6gt said:
this is a sick ride, i love those lights
but i like the first pic the best. For that do they have to paint the entire car or jus the top half of it? i just always wondered that

There are 2 ways to do it.

A. Primer the whole car, mask of the lower section, and sprey the top color, then mask the top and sprey the bottom.

B. It's possible (especially with silver) to spray the whole car with the bottom color if that color is white or silver, and then spray the top part.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
that first one is sweet, I remember seeing that frost on a fox ( I think thats actually how old that color is ) anyway it was spectacular......plus how many cars have you seen with that paint on it? I would jump on that in a heartbeat :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online