What do you think about SLP Exhaust

Ender

Reaction score
I have an SLP Catted X with Borla Stingers catback. I haven't liked the sound of the Loudmouth setups that I've heard, but their X sounds great with my Borlas. The quality is top notch too, I'll be buying SLP again when I go for long tubes.

VertTireSmoke

Reaction score
Ender said:
I have an SLP Catted X with Borla Stingers catback. I haven't liked the sound of the Loudmouth setups that I've heard, but their X sounds great with my Borlas. The quality is top notch too, I'll be buying SLP again when I go for long tubes.
i have the SLP cattd "x" pipe and LM1 catback on mine. I love the sound. I ould wake the dead with these babies. lol. Honestly tho Id go with the LM2 if u want more of the aggressive tone. Its a bit deeper sounding than the LM1. if u wanna piss some ricer noobs off tho (and every1 else for that matter :banana:) go with the LM1's.

yellowgt

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
94GtStAnG5o said:
I heard one on a 01 transam and it was nasty as hell in a very good way.

from all the feedback I have seen on it, people either love it or hate it and like I said from visiting other forums at least half the stangs on them have the SLP exhaust in either the LM1 or LM2 package. With the catted x pipe I'm thinking of going with the 1's because they are suppose to be a little more vocal than the 2's and with my X pipe with the cats I want to be sure to have a nice aggressive tone coming from my rear. We will see how it goes soon..........I hope ::)

Snakebit, go over to www.mustangexhaust.com, They should have a sound clip of your exact setup.

Great place to find out what your car will sound like.

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have the SLP X pipe with my Flows. I love the sound, even though people say an X pipe with Chambered flows sounds horrible. I had the catted version, but swapt out them for their race pipes and it sounds way better.

Just dont go O/R pipe with LM1s, it sounds horrible in my oppinion :puke:

97vertstang

Reaction score
Fets said:
I have the SLP X pipe with my Flows. I love the sound, even though people say an X pipe with Chambered flows sounds horrible. I had the catted version, but swapt out them for their race pipes and it sounds way better.

Just dont go O/R pipe with LM1s, it sounds horrible in my oppinion :puke:
i heard a clip of slp lm1 and o/r mid pipe and it sounds like shit, game me flashbacks of my 1 chambers with o/r h :puke: however i heard lm2 and o/r mid pipe and sounds so bad ass!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online