What do you think of these wheels....

kvoriley

Reaction score
I guess there CNT WHEELS? Anyone ever heard of these or are they a really cheap knock off? Never heard of them but a guy wants to trade for what I've got plus cash. Tires are stretched(gay) but that can be fixed, I thought they might look decent with maybe some 1" spacers in the rear.

[/IMG]

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of these or are they a really cheap knock off?
[/IMG]

Yes, cheap knockoffs. Those fake bolts say alot about the wheels.

What car are the going on? This style wheel looks great on fox bodies, not really on an SN however.

OP
OP
K

kvoriley

Reaction score
Yes, cheap knockoffs. Those fake bolts say alot about the wheels.

What car are the going on? This style wheel looks great on fox bodies, not really on an SN however.

Thats what I figured. They would be going on my SN. Do they just not look right on an SN?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion no. I saw a picture somewhere online, I'll try and find it for you.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is all I could find in a quick search.

10930861_873205399376725_1761762694983971776_n.jpg

However if you dig em, I say go for it! It's not a style you see everyday so it's better than some bullit/cobra wheels.

OP
OP
K

kvoriley

Reaction score
This is all I could find in a quick search.

10930861_873205399376725_1761762694983971776_n.jpg

However if you dig em, I say go for it! It's not a style you see everyday so it's better than some bullit/cobra wheels.

hmmmm idk those look staggered on that car. I wish I could test fit them lol.
did you just look up mesh wheels?

and YES I am so tired of people offering me cobra rs and bullits even though I specifically said I wasn't interested in cobra rs or bullitts in my ad lol

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Personally, I don't like the area where it's covered up near the center cap, makes it look like a cheap knock-off. If it was all opened up it would look better. Plus, they would be very tedious to clean.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
hmmmm idk those look staggered on that car. I wish I could test fit them lol.
did you just look up mesh wheels?

No, it's from a facebook mustang group. I believe those are the real bbs rs'.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
waaaaaaayyyy too many spokes going in waaaaay too many directions imo lol. just my opinion tho. maybe if the spokes were to head towards the center caps a little further rather than only being like an inch or so long with the meshy looking busy plate.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Those wheels remind me of some off a pontiac. Not saying they won't look good on your sn, but if camaro's came with bullets....no way in hell would I install a similar looking wheel on my mustang. Their are other mesh type wheels that look awesome compared to those....idk man....they just appear FrontWheelDriveish

OP
OP
K

kvoriley

Reaction score
Those wheels remind me of some off a pontiac. Not saying they won't look good on your sn, but if camaro's came with bullets....no way in hell would I install a similar looking wheel on my mustang. Their are other mesh type wheels that look awesome compared to those....idk man....they just appear FrontWheelDriveish

Kind of what I was thinking with the front wheel drivish lol. Honestly I just want something different than the fr500s I have now. And I don't want cobra rs or bullitts, but I have gotten about 5000 offers and they have all been one or the other. This offer was a little different so I kinda jumped on it at first but the more I thought of it the more I changed my mind

Caboose302

Reaction score
THAT'S what they reminded me of. The old Grand Prix wheels.

Not really a fan of any of the meshed wheels but at least they're different. If you you'd be happy with them, go for it. Juat not most people's cup of tea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online