What do you think?

fixthedoor

Reaction score
Will this current fad of electric cars, hybrids and everything in between become a trend that will rival our beloved gasoline engines? Or will current advancements making it to the production line, such as direct gasoline induction, allow our engines to thrive with better power and mileage?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's a tough call,
depends on how greedy the oil tycoons are I guess.

I think they will get more popular, but not take over.
I think lighter cars, and more efficient engines - like diesels, or
4 cylinder's with turbo's will become more standard.

Plus with the economy growing, luxury cars are the norm, when it swings the other way,
it could be just like the late 70's again... :(

Peter

Reaction score
I think as technology advances new hybrids will come out it only makes sense because it saves so much money and with the way our oil reserves are being used up I dont see gas/diesel powered cars being most makers flagship cars for to much longer.

NITROUSINJECTED

Reaction score
i think the whole u.s and world need to do a ression. its ironic when we have doctors saving peoples lives making less than some one who plays a sport. :nonono: what is wrong with that picture. my mom is a doctor and she makes damn good money and all but it cant hold a candle to what celebs make i mean come on. as soon as the world realizes that i think it will all come out in the end. i mean look at all the car manufacters letting off all these people

STNG_96

Reaction score
I dont thing gasoline cars will ever be completely gone, but I do think that alternative fuel vehicles will become dominant.

sn98gt

Reaction score
I dont think we'll see the demise of gasoline cars ever... theres too many gearheads and WAY to large of an aftermarket for it to just dissapear... ther'll be gas powered cars untill the last drop of the stuff is used up ;) but electric/hybrid cars will become more popular.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99