What do you think

jpajkos

Reaction score
Well guys car smogged :dancing6: Now time to make it illegal. What kind of power gain do you think I would get from VT Stage 2 cams, ported P.I. Heads all the stuff I have now with longtubes, .30 bore to a 285 and maybe this new trickflow intake? Possibly anothor 50 to the wheels? What would be the best route to go to achieve lets say 350 to the wheels N/A with out a power adder.

281powered

Reaction score
jpajkos said:
What would be the best route to go to achieve lets say 350 to the wheels N/A with out a power adder.

to swap a 4V in out of a 96-01 cobra :hammer:
with the mods you have an the ones you listed you want to do that's about all you can do for a n/a 4.6 2V, all though with that combo you should be at or very close to your goal i'd think :-\

S

scarface

WHats the honor is staying N/A?? You put a blower on it, and enjoy the power :)

Edit: Wait....I thought you were selling the car ???

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
I actually decided im not going to sell it. The Fiance said If I wait 2 more years she will let me buy and muscle machine I want. So Im going to wait out for a 06-07 Stage 3 Roush and have it pullied with bolt ons. I've seen these things make over 500 to the wheels and plus who can forget that the roush's look god damn sexy too. So I will charge the 2v later on but want to get around 350 out of it. That's why im going to put it up on jack stands and drive the comutter for acouple months. But I think with the bore and everything else including the cams I should be close to my goal. I might bore and stroke it if needed to. They block I have has less then 60k on it so it wouldn't be that bad building it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online