what gains can i expect?

loccsta187

Reaction score
im thinking of adding the following

gt40 upper and lower intake / or cobra upper and lower intake... which one is best??
e303 cam
65 or 70mm TB

approx how much hp / torque increase will i see with this setup?

currently am running:
march pulleys, hedman headers, king cobra clutch, 3:73's, o/r h-pipe, borla side-exit exhaust, k&n (soon UPR CAI),

OP
OP
L

loccsta187

Reaction score
also... will my car be any louder with the above add-ons?? :dunno:

95mustang302

Reaction score
save your money and buy the heads too... Do it all at once and you will see a much bigger gain...

Downshift

Reaction score
95mustang302 said:
save your money and buy the heads too... Do it all at once and you will see a much bigger gain...

No offense man, cause I know your telling the truth and trying to help but for some of us that can be a WHILE. Im sure he knows that heads would be best.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
your gains wont be monsterous but they will be noticable. Mine already had a cobra intake on it and it does nicely i think. You might want to leave the cam alone for now. The cam is pretty decent and you can have some tune issues with the aftermarket cams (idle, surging etc.). 65mm tb would be plenty but i guess it all depends on what you plan down the road.

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya I would have to agree, I would leave the cam alone for now unless heads are WAY down the road. From what I have heard its best to leave the cam alone at least until you can do heads that way you can get better springs and whatever along with that tune you would be needing.

OP
OP
L

loccsta187

Reaction score
sweet thanks guys... yeah... future plans im headed for is probably a blower.. so should i go 70mm? or 75mm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Staff online

Members online