What I was in love with before I got my car...

Mustanger

Reaction score
Before I got my present & last Mustang This is what I longed for...A new Edge Convertible...here are some friends I made along the way in my wait for another Mustang...see any common thread?

Tshirtpics0002.jpg

002-3.jpg

003-1.jpg

6-13-05257.jpg

KnottsMustangs016.jpg

CopyofApex07013SmallCustom.jpg

Apex07014.jpg

6-13-05003.jpg

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Actually the Yellow Roush Vert is parking next to my white 94GT before it became mine!...I was kinda feeling not proud of my ride at that moment in comparison...but at least it was a Mustang!

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Man its hard to beat a new edge roush convertible! Love them

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Because it is one of only a few real DeWalt Roush Stage 3 cars ever built! A couple Yellow cars & a couple Black ones....Super sweet looking inside & out.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Yep I was there at the time...loved those cars & the color combos...interiors to die for.... Got Jack to sign my car & some stuff I brought. Good times with my fnsweet bros! I have to find one more Roush vert pic of Kev Ewert's '01 True Blue Stage 3,,,he is the fnsweet founder & one heck of a nice fun guy! Miss him and all the brethren & sisteren,...hehe

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
Why dont you just buy one? I always see them up for sale and they aren't all that expensive. Or get a new edge gt vert and throw on all the goodies.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hi V8Rumble...I don't NEED one now! I have modded my 94GT to be a Roush Tribute & had so much fun doing that & get so many kudos, thumbs up, & car show trophies...and frankly I have grown to really love the 94-98 body style even better! I have turned a pretty blah plain white 94 GT into a car that is SO much fun to drive even at stock HP levels that I get a thrill every time I start it up. I just cannot entertain the thought of ever selling it.

Sure I still love the Roush Verts I posted above because they are incredible looking & driving...but I'd have to buy one in addition to me Clone GT...and on a retirement income that basically diminishes every year I cannot support TWO hobby cars. I'd rather put my resources into continual improvement of the one vehicle I am having so much fun with. Guess I am in a very different stage in life...I do not have an ever improving job picture like when I was young. LOL no more car payments for me...I may buy one more Ford truck inn my life but maybe not either. I just am perfectly happy with what I have...not pining after what I didn't get just sharing how great they are.

FOUSH

Reaction score
Before I got my present & last Mustang This is what I longed for...A new Edge Convertible...here are some friends I made along the way in my wait for another Mustang...see any common thread?

KnottsMustangs016.jpg

QUOTE]

Wow this pic is OLD!! That's my yellow and black fake Roush in the background!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online