What is the sensor called on the back of the engine block passenger side please help

Project Grey94

Reaction score
I broke the sensor on the back side of the engine on the passenger side and I don't know what it's called I thought it was called a knock sensor but apparently these cars do not have what is called a knock sensor I'm clueless please help

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
no knocks in a 5.0 and I am not sure what sensor your talking about on the pack pass side. A pic would help as the only thing I can think of back there the fuel pressure regulator.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Can you take a picture of whatever you broke
I want to say oil psi but not sure yet

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
That's off the old blown up motor but if you were looking at the engine from the front that's what I mean by the sensor on the back of the engine passenger side I hope that helps and thanks again

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
I'm sorry this is at the back of the engine flush with the engine block left hand side passenger side pretty much where the transmission meets up with the engine block so it's not on the intake it's directly screwed into the engine block thanks again for all the help guys

OP
OP
Project Grey94

Project Grey94

Reaction score
And a three-prong plug that goes off the wire harness to the sensor in the very back pretty much middle of the engine but towards the passenger side thanks again guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.