what is your favorite mustang video?

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
We use to have all kinds of cool vids posted here. Post your favorites, it does not have to be one. My #1 fav is an oldie but a goodie.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
one of mine.

<iframe width="804" height="452" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
probably my fav

<iframe width="803" height="602" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there is one I can't find that I am looking for. Its taken from inside a truck I think by some redneck by the sound of him and a new edge comes screaming by him, then he looks back to see a cop is coming up but waaaaay back. The guy is yelling "GO BOY GO BOY". Anyone know that vid?

This is a fun one. I would have loved to see the face of the 911 driver as you know he didn't expect to get eaten up that fast.

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
not a mustang but this is the pure definition of sick in my book.

<iframe width="804" height="452" src="

Makoto

Reaction score
there is one I can't find that I am looking for. Its taken from inside a truck I think by some redneck by the sound of him and a new edge comes screaming by him, then he looks back to see a cop is coming up but waaaaay back. The guy is yelling "GO BOY GO BOY". Anyone know that vid?

This is a fun one. I would have loved to see the face of the 911 driver as you know he didn't expect to get eaten up that fast.

LOL when will people learn to never ever ever underestimate a foxbody?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online