What keeps you in an SN95?

Tico

Reaction score
I bought my 04 GT NEW in fall of 2003. Has been my daily driver ever since. 90K miles and 10 summers & winters later I still love it. It is still pretty much bone stock. About once a month some stranger complements me on the car or rolls down a windows at a stop light and asks "what year is that?". Its got more character than the 05 to 09 models I think. idk to me some of the later MYs like 11, 12, 13, 14 look pretty nice because they are LESS RETRO.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I think a big part of it for me is it was my first car and I have done every single mod to it. If i were to sell it I'd have to part out all the expensive aftermarket items which would really hurt to do but also the other cars I'd want to replace it are pretty expensive. It's hard to justify when like others have mentioned it's been paid off for years. It sucks cause it can make me smile and make me want to drive it into a wall all in the same week, bipolar *****.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Its my first and only car, and I still love it. Shes slower than dog dick, but its fun to toss around corners and drives perfectly. I've made it into a decent sporty car. I've busted many a nuckles and nuts with this car, sank wayyyy to much money into it and spent too much time under it to get rid of it. Some times I want to sell it but I just couldn't do it, I'd rather it get crushed by a falling tree and then get everything I want off of it.

Goldmember

Reaction score
I've been around Mustangs for the vast majority of my life.

(+)
easy to work on
cheap to work on even with the "4.6 tax-" price out a catback for a 5.0, then the same catback for a 4.6, magically $100 more
familiarity
reliability; I have total faith in it
insurance cheaper as these cars get older
styling

(-)
lousy stock seats
rides like an unloaded 1-ton truck even stock
about 50 HP short of where I'd want it, but meh daily driver

Mustanger

Reaction score
The fun of it... it feels more personal to me as I have changed so much with more to do always on the horizon. I'll never be the fastest anyway even in a new car and it is more about the fun factor to me and my 94 GT delivers THAT in spades!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online