What Kind of Power you guys think on this setup?

Spooked

Reaction score
Recently paid my cobra off and now get to start "investing" money into it. First on the list is Suspension/some new rear tires, however I do plan on throwing on some go fast goodies too. On the list are 4.56 gears, Hurst Short Throw, K&N Filter, Hooker SuperComps, ORX, XR1 Borla's, IMRC Deletes, Short Runner Intake and a good dyno tune to wrap it all up. Just curious if anybody is running something close to this to see some numbers thrown out there....

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
supercomp LTs???

If so with that you will see 300rwhp...

so there ya go... there is your answer..

Also with suspension stuff dont forget CC plates, and also you are going to need an aluminum driveshaft to go along with those gears

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
yup... anything else then that ya need C heads.. or a PP on the B's... but at that point ide just get C's.....

not much else ya can do otherwise other then cams after that... cept go FI.. or build the crap out of the block and go NA.. But most people at that point switch over to an iron block for costs

OP
OP
S

Spooked

Reaction score
planning on staying N/A and alum block....Cams are on the list for early next year, Alum Driveshaft already under the car and already ordered CC Plates

Shifty Powers

Reaction score
Well i dont know how much power you plan on trying to run through the Alum block staying NA... But yea if you want to keep NA then your gunna eventually need new upper/lower intake and C heads... might save up and do it all at one.. make it easier on urself.. if not no biggy...

watman02

Reaction score
what year cobra??? I dont see theat you it?? or did I miss it.

JDwhite98gt

Reaction score
All cobras ar 4.6's bit what i think you meant was a SN. I'm getting that feeling too based on the mod list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online