What kind of #'s am I looking at???????

yellowgt

Reaction score
I am going to be taking the stang in for a dyno session early next month.

What kind of numbers should I be expecting with my current mods??

All mods in sig.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
you have full exhaust and a complete intake system so figure around 20 rwhp for the exhaust and antoher 20 give or take a few for the intake set-up. Your a good 40 over stock at the tires. On a dyno jet it should be around 220 - 225 :)

I could be wrong though ::)

OP
OP
Y

yellowgt

Reaction score
The only thing is Snakebit the last time I had a dyno done I didn't have the cobra intake, MAF, headers or h pipe, I dynod at 213rwhp.

With the addition of the mods above I would only gain around 7+rwhp???

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
yellowgt said:
The only thing is Snakebit the last time I had a dyno done I didn't have the cobra intake, MAF, headers or h pipe, I dynod at 213rwhp.

With the addition of the mods above I would only gain around 7+rwhp???

Hmmm, 213 without intake, MAF, headers or H pipe ??? sounds a little above average :). With a 15% loss that would be around 250 at the flywheel, are you going back to the same dyno for the new run? Dyno's can show very diffrent numbers so to have a good answer on what the mods did for you, I suggest you take it back to the same dyno. Considering what you have told me, you have a very strong car and with the mods you have added to the old dyno numbers you will get more than 7rwhp. Headers and h-pipe is always good for 15, and the intake is an additional 10-15 so you should see 20+ over the 213 I would think.

OP
OP
Y

yellowgt

Reaction score
Ya I;ll be going back to the same place for the dyno, The name of the place is DaSilva Racing.

Not sure if you've heard of them but the specialize in mustangs and there a great bunch of guys.

When I first had the stang on the dyno even they said it produced higher numbers than expected.

That's always a good thing to hear... :thumb:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh yea I have heard about them, and they are right your car is somewhat of a freak, 213 with such a small amount of Small power producing mods is very impressive. Good luck with the dyno run............hope you are happy with the numbers you get. :thumb:

OP
OP
Y

yellowgt

Reaction score
Thanks Snakebit,

I'll let you know what the numbers are when it's done.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ya man unfortunatley they rated our cars waaaay to high. i see ya right around 230 with good outside temps

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online