What LED light Fits the dome light

lutter94

Reaction score
Perfect, doesn't get much cheaper than that. I'll wait to see the pic, then order them. Free 2 day shipping too :) Gotta love student prime.....

Witzy0070

Reaction score
They work well for me. I recommend them, very easy to install, nice modern looking light temperature, and much better light output than the stock bulbs.

EDIT: You want pics of the light color?

lutter94

Reaction score
ill post a pic later...

I was referring to this pic. But if you have one, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I know all the LED's I swapped into the Fusion have been 6000k. Pretty standard cool white, I assume these would be the same.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
I was gonna do photos with my big camera and stuff but i wont make you wait :) (iphone pics)

bWTiNoV.jpg

iY9b53S.jpg

vgvzLRb.png

I still need to replace the map lights just too lazy lol..

lutter94

Reaction score
lol thanks. If ya happen to take some pics later at night, I wouldn't complain. No rush. They look good to me.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Thats just the dome? Sweet jesus, thats bright.....

haha yeah 1 bulb i told you the one i picked out was bright as ****..

I prolly dont even need map lights with this one..

i got the 450 Lumens one, if you dont want it that bright you could get the 300 Lumens

lutter94

Reaction score
Replaced mine last night, looks good. Your pics do it pretty good justice, not as bright as I was expecting, but no complaints. Replaced the map lights this morning, kind of a pita way to go about changing bulbs. you'd think there would be an easier way for ford to design that one. One side needed the tabs squeezed together to make the led fit tight. But all is good now. Will have to wait till dark to see how all 3 look. Thanks for the link, can't beat the price on those, especially with 2 day free shipping. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Replaced mine last night, looks good. Your pics do it pretty good justice, not as bright as I was expecting, but no complaints. Replaced the map lights this morning, kind of a pita way to go about changing bulbs. you'd think there would be an easier way for ford to design that one. One side needed the tabs squeezed together to make the led fit tight. But all is good now. Will have to wait till dark to see how all 3 look. Thanks for the link, can't beat the price on those, especially with 2 day free shipping.
thumbsup.gif

I still haven't touched my map lights, last time i took it off getting the screws back in was not the most fun thing..

Did you get the Size: 5730 9-SMD?

lutter94

Reaction score
The screws were pretty painless. One was a little unhappy, but I had tightened the first two a little much, so backed those off to realign, it seemed fine.

Shoot no, I bought 3528 8-SMD. I think it was the one the link took me to. Now you say that I remember talk about it having a heat sink on the back side. I don't have complaints, I still may swap them out down the road, idk. These may grow on me.

Edit: Now I see you had a follow up to the initial link. Didn't remember that when I looked for a link to order them.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
The screws were pretty painless. One was a little unhappy, but I had tightened the first two a little much, so backed those off to realign, it seemed fine.

Shoot no, I bought 3528 8-SMD. I think it was the one the link took me to. Now you say that I remember talk about it having a heat sink on the back side. I don't have complaints, I still may swap them out down the road, idk. These may grow on me.

Edit: Now I see you had a follow up to the initial link. Didn't remember that when I looked for a link to order them.

Ahh i remember my screws being easy i think maybe it was the wire part or something guess ill see in a little bit..

My bad i forgot how amazon sucks with linking when they have muti items on the same page, thats why i was saying the lumen count also.

lutter94

Reaction score
The wire connector sucks a major ton (its more than a regular ton, both metric and standard). Can't believe they didn't give us an extra 2"........of wire.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
The wire connector sucks a major ton (its more than a regular ton, both metric and standard). Can't believe they didn't give us an extra 2"........of wire.

replaced the map lights sunday, and now i remember what i hated it was that damn connector, giving you almost no room..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell