What length exhaust tips

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
The bassani 3 inch tips on my catback aren't cutting the mustard anymore. I see some on the internet but there different lengths like 12 inches.. 18 inches... 24 inches. I want 3.5 outlet for sure but not sure what length. I don't want short and stubby and don't want sticking out way past the bumper.

* Sent from tapatalk while sitting on the toilet at work*

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ferocious has the right idea, if you want them to go the full length from the bumper to the tire then just measure, it's pretty far.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. From the side view I hate seeing where it's been reduced to clamp to the original tailpipe

OP
OP
T

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. From the side view I hate seeing where it's been reduced to clamp to the original tailpipe
I had SLPS tips welded on my old catback and instead of clamping i could see the weld marks/burns from the side. I always hated that. Going to grab the measuring tape and see what i like.

Thanks

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
i got 10" long 3.5" outlet ready to be welded but i have a saleen rear so the valence covers the welding marks. Most aftermarket catbacks have 2.5" inlet and stock is 2.25"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online