What Longblock?????

firstonraceday

Reaction score
Ive finally got enough money to start building my car....motor is shot :lame:. I was thinking either MPH or DSS and know of any other places for modular shit in the same price range as these???? SHM has some nice shit just a little too expensive for me. Im open to suggestion as far as what to do with my current motor.... longblock , shortblock , hole new motor or just rebuild mine. What do you think??/?

ripper

Reaction score
I can give you the link were i got my motor. Price cant be beat and service was great. pm me if your interested.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I've heard some negative things about Sean Highland Motorsports lately. :dunno:

OP
OP
F

firstonraceday

Reaction score
really?? Im talkin to a buy on SVTP who bought an SHM 4v and hes had nothing but good support... guess it just depends.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
firstonraceday said:
really?? Im talkin to a buy on SVTP who bought an SHM 4v and hes had nothing but good support... guess it just depends.

If I remember right there were some people on mustangforums that were having problems. But that board is full of weirdos so it's best to take it as a grain of salt.

4point6GT

Reaction score
told ya! DSS baby!!!!!!!! :banana: also if ur poor u can put ur engine on layaway as long as u pay it in 1 year, :hammer:

Whistler98

Reaction score
Nothing but good things from vt & mph. I also hear good things about mmr. Let us know what you decide to go with, I will be making this decsion in the next year or so too.

OP
OP
F

firstonraceday

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help...Ill definitely keep you guys updated as far as the progress goes and what motor i get. Ill also post pics throughout the progress of the switch too thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online