What Midpipe do i pick?

94gtstang50

Reaction score
The Prochamber sounds real nice, I'd get it if I had the $$$. My friend with a 4.6 had it and it sounded beautiful. I had the o/r H, a little too loud, but that was with the entire exhaust system done. I love my MAC catback, sounds mean as hell and I get compliments on it all the time, some rich dude in a new 911 turbo I met at a rest stop told me he thought the tips looked great!(3.5"ers)

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
94gtstang50 said:
The Prochamber sounds real nice, I'd get it if I had the $$$. My friend with a 4.6 had it and it sounded beautiful. I had the o/r H, a little too loud, but that was with the entire exhaust system done. I love my MAC catback, sounds mean as hell and I get compliments on it all the time, some rich dude in a new 911 turbo I met at a rest stop told me he thought the tips looked great!(3.5"ers)

Same here the Money is keeping me out of the Pro Chamber range. I'm going with a Mac H.

STNG_96

Reaction score
Foster98GT said:
Iwanted to bring my thread back alive. We have more members now so, opinions please

Funny how mos tof the people who responded before will probably respond now

jlfrd096

Reaction score
I have the mac catback on my 96 along with a upr x-pipe. The H will be a little deeper like said before but I like both sounds. Mac H is good for the money and the UPR X is also good for the money. U will notice a big difference in sound once you get those cats off..whether its with the prochamber or H or X. And either way you will love the sound :thumb:

Z28 This

Reaction score
i would go bbk o/r h pipe and MAC catback would sound good with it...wish i could post a sound clip of mine

OP
OP
F

Foster98GT

Reaction score
STNG_96 said:
Foster98GT said:
Iwanted to bring my thread back alive. We have more members now so, opinions please

Funny how mos tof the people who responded before will probably respond now

Maybe but were always getting new members in here so yaneverknow...Anybody with sound clips or advice bring it own.

motoringmustang

Reaction score
i have o/r BBK H-pipe and i love it, the onaly thing is, it is to quike at idle but as soon as you get on it, it like pure sex :rockyou:

281powered

Reaction score
i love my bassani x-pipe with my magnaflows, i get a lot of compliments from fellow stangers all the time. mine is also quiet at idle but when you get on it boy it shure screams. but i also have cats on mine, was thinking of getting them cut out. i don't find mind raspy, i think it sounds like a very aggressive european V8.

MoonlightGT

Reaction score
i had a MAC catback with the stock h pipe like you, it sounded great. I just recently swapped with stock H with a MAC catted h-pipe ( damn canadian emmisions ) and its made the car sound deeper and alot more aggressive (throaty) I love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online