What other SVT products have you had?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
This is my second one, the first was a 98 Cobra I bought about 7 years ago. I only had that car for about 3 weeks.......long story on how that happend :'(. I have always wanted a lightning truck, but have never been in a position where I could afford to get one :-\.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
first svt here, had her about 4.5 years. had a mach for about 2.5 years, close enough to svt i think. man i miss her

blackfang

Reaction score
Had a 99 Cobra but got fed up with it(all the dealer visits and all) and got rid of it for my 97.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I will also have my msvt(matt special vehicle toy) 1966 coup when it is done.

S

scarface

I dont have one now, but I had a 93 cobra till a friend wrapped it around a tree :(

blackfang

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
blackfang said:
Had a 99 Cobra but got fed up with it(all the dealer visits and all) and got rid of it for my 97.

what was wrong with it
First it was slow and got my ass handed by a 99 GT. Then got that fixed around 10k. Had a bad vibration they could not figure out. Car also had a clunk in the rear that got no where. I ended up installing a MAC cai kit(My early years of being a noob not knowing shit), Longtubes, o/r h pipe with magnaflow 2 chambers, Steeda Shifter, 4.10 gears, Steeda UDP's, and a SHM chip tuned by Murillo Motorsports. After that I had 2 rear wheel bearings go bad and took out a rear hub. When I got the rear suspension Knuckle recall I said fvck this and got rid of it with 29k on it.

ck5.0

Reaction score
I was just reading this post and had to throw in that the last three vehicles my brother has had have been SVT's, First a 97 Cobra, then a 2000 Lightning, and now an 03 Cobra. And my last three have been GT's first an 84 GT, then an 89, and now a 96. Later on for me I will be jumping aboard, either a 96 mystic or an 03. (Not any time soon though)

We have some pics of those on our site. All but my 84. But all three of my Bros SVT's.

http://web.mac.com/chriskelly176/iWeb/Kelly Garage/Kelly Garage.html

Shangsta

Reaction score
The cobra was the first svt product. Since i dont bring my car to school one of my girlfriends has an svt countour that she lets me romp on whenever i miss my car. haha :dancing6:

diablostang

Reaction score
img6713mediumwo3.jpg

Owned this when I was 16. Fun truck, 365 RWHP, 440 ft lbs.

L

LR98Snake

This is my first SVT and my g/f has a 98 contour SVT. The car is fun as hell to drive even with the bassani exhaust goin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.