What parts do you have waiting to go on the stang?

SMOKEDYA

Reaction score
Well lets see,what do I have waiting to install?
assemble and install the motor
gregs performance sleeper fuel system
roll bar door bars
cobra fogs
trans
a few gauges
exhaust
rear upper&lower arms
sfc
rear anti roll bar
need to wire in my 03 mach1 seats

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Michael,

You are finally switching over to Long tubes? I followed your short tube exhaust threads on Corral. I was impressed with the power shorty's could support and you convinced me to stay with 1 3/4" short tubes and go full 3in on my boosted stroker windsor. Like you I just don't like to work on the car with long tubes. What changed your mind?

I'm making to much boost (24+psi) before 6,000rpms. As we all know boost is a sign of restriction somewhere in the motor and my shorty headers don't flow well due to their short tube length. I'm hoping by adding the longer tube length that long tube headers have, exhaust flow and velocity will pickup and lessen the restriction.

By adding the full Maximum Motorsport front suspension, room underneath will improve, and handling will also improve. After adding up the benefits, it made sense to do the swap based on the performance level of the car.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Mike I was posting up about it on corral when you were talking about dual power adder setups. I spoke with Mike about doing the tuning with the boost/meth/spray and explained what I was planning on doing and he thinks I can gain some crazy power. I've been doing tons of research and talked to multiple guys who have done setups like this before and if you start with a nice small 50 shot and take it from there you can pick up some serious hp. I'm planning on going with an NX plate kit, bottle heater, automatic bottle opener, MSD window switch, purge kit, a custom panel that sits in the lower din beneath the radio from Speed of sound, and a nitrous gauge in the panel. I plan on doing the install myself and having Mike do the tuning. What type of info are you looking to get more insight on? Its funny, I still have that video you took of my car from when you were at Mike's shop, remember that?
First of all, I like your decision to use dual power adders while not new, is an easy way to increase performance that people no longer consider. Was wondering how are you going to control the Nitrous, Engine Management System, Arm switch, or WOT switch?

9838stang

Reaction score
I have some 3.73's and an install kit to put in, right now j&m lower control arms, my faux terminator mirrors, need to purchase my upper control arms, my double din swap, Steeda speedo gear, black carpet, another ccrm, new radiator cover, and

98 cobra cluster in my 98......

410sn95

Reaction score
I'm making to much boost (24+psi) before 6,000rpms. As we all know boost is a sign of restriction somewhere in the motor and my shorty headers don't flow well due to their short tube length. I'm hoping by adding the longer tube length that long tube headers have, exhaust flow and velocity will pickup and lessen the restriction.

By adding the full Maximum Motorsport front suspension, room underneath will improve, and handling will also improve. After adding up the benefits, it made sense to do the swap based on the performance level of the car.

Very cool. I ran into a somewhat similar situation. Granted, not at your power level. I switched from 2.5in chambered to 3in straight through but kept my 1 3/4in shorties. I ended up losing 2lbs of boost so the 3in is helping me out even with just shorties.

I want to say thanks for posting up the back to back testing...

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Right now just some MM solid rack bushings and my other set of tails (verts). Hopefully Ill be ordering a couple other parts here soon

ProKiller

Reaction score
i don't even know anymore how many things i have of started projects because i got a good deal on them.

-stiffler's trans crossmember
-snow meth kit
-battery relocation kit
-trunk lid cover thing
-few c2 gauges for when i redo dash

Mr.Eman

Reaction score
Got a set of gears to go in. That's probably it for me for mods this year.

Caboose302

Reaction score
Corbeaus
Carpet
Steeda bumpsteer kit
Valve cover gaskets
Bondo and epoxy for my decklid
Plastidip for the hood

Tensioner
Some interior trim pieces
Valve cover gaskets
Thermostat and gasket