What parts do you have waiting to go on the stang?

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well money and weather permitting, I have a stack of goodies to go in the stang..
4.10 gears, bearings, tlok rebuild, 70mm tb, J&M Rear lcas (doing myself), white face gauges, new tails (well old, but refurbing them).. Only things left to buy is new rear lca bolts, eibach rear swaybar and a speedcal. I'm itching to get this stuff in, been waiting since xmas!

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
I have a set of roller rockers for one day down the road, and a new dash and console that just needs to be cleaned and painted. That's the only parts that I actually have that aren't on the car.

amy98gt

Reaction score
Aeromotive A-1000 with tank, braided fuel lines, and coil over conversion. Hopefully starting next week.

Phatboy

Reaction score
H&R Super sport springs
KYB GR2 struts
KYB AGX adjustable shocks
front sway bushigns
Walbro GSS340 fuel pump
4 new tires
wheel spacers
fuel pressure, coolant temp gauges, with universal pods
2013 5.0 fender emblems
amp, crossover, and sub
QA1 CC plates
Im sure theres more Ive forgotten.

lutter94

Reaction score
A new turn signal switch (using the wipers sometimes they quit, if I even touch the blinker arm, they work again). And collecting parts for a auto-> manual swap. Only short the trans, shifter, shifter boot/trim.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
A new turn signal switch (using the wipers sometimes they quit, if I even touch the blinker arm, they work again). And collecting parts for a auto-> manual swap. Only short the trans, shifter, shifter boot/trim.

How'd you like the fitment of the MAC LT's with the Aode? Pretty tight on mine

lutter94

Reaction score
How'd you like the fitment of the MAC LT's with the Aode? Pretty tight on mine

Pass side o2 sensor is wedged against the tranny pan. Pretty sure I would have to completely loosen the header, and disconnect the midpipe to replace it. I have a pic on a different laptop, will post it when I get to it.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Pass side o2 sensor is wedged against the tranny pan. Pretty sure I would have to completely loosen the header, and disconnect the midpipe to replace it. I have a pic on a different laptop, will post it when I get to it.

Ah. They're a tight squeeze but overall a nice fit IMO. The drivers side is pretty close to the steering shaft. I wrapped the starter with heat wrap after I had the LT's put in.

lutter94

Reaction score
Ah. They're a tight squeeze but overall a nice fit IMO. The drivers side is pretty close to the steering shaft. I wrapped the starter with heat wrap after I had the LT's put in.

Didn't wrap the starter, haven't noticed any issues. Should still be the factory starter.....

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What do I have to put on the stang? or what do I want to put on the stang?

My want list is endless and limited by $$$

TanTop94

Reaction score
Hm...
Things I have sitting in my room....
Wheel hub and bearing
Coilovers
Tint
Cobra fogs
License plate relocate bracket

Things soon to be on that list
Parts and install for 373 gears
281 spoiler

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Didn't wrap the starter, haven't noticed any issues. Should still be the factory starter.....

Ah. Well I wrapped mine for a little added safety. Was told that all the heat from the LT's would eventually cook the starter.. so i bought the wrap off latemodel and had my dad gimme a hand putting it on.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. Def not going to hurt it.....

Just noticed you got B springs.. Hows the clearance with the LT's? My X hangs pretty low, the LT's aren't bad. Looking to do something with the wheelgap.. Got any pics from the side of clearance?

Leo 5.0

Reaction score
Waiting for some actual 100% sunny days.
Have to paint my spoiler...then drill the holes to mount.
Then I can throw my window louver on. But I need some decent temps for piece of mind on the 3m.

Also sitting on a PI intake.

lutter94

Reaction score
Just noticed you got B springs.. Hows the clearance with the LT's? My X hangs pretty low, the LT's aren't bad. Looking to do something with the wheelgap.. Got any pics from the side of clearance?

I'll have to look if I have any pics. But I do know the mufflers hang lower. That Cherry Bomb kit kinda found a home and liked it there. Tailpipe alignment was part of it too......

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
New motor, big shiney Flowmaster LT headers, American Autowire wiring kit, new dash trim, radio, speakers, gauges, clutch cable kit.... and then there's all the stuff I took out thats got to go back in and I've still got a list a mile long of things I need to order. All for the 67 BTW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online