What Plugs Do You Use?

BullitSN95

Reaction score
I either Run Autolite 25's.. Or the equivelent Motorcraft spark plug.. and some FMS 9mm wires..

gearhead

Reaction score
I run the Denso Iridium plugs and haven't had any problems with them. I don't think they're worth the extra money though, so stick with motorcraft IMO.

94gtstang50

Reaction score
The cobra has autolite coppers at .045 and Msd wires. The Gt has autolite platinums and stock wires, but I will be putting in Frpp wires soon. Ngk is more for asian vehicles, bosch is for euros, autolite for fords and delco for chevys. Platinum for fuel injected vehicles, copper for carbed and cobras.

BALZY_GT

Reaction score
whats everyone's take on bosch platinum +2 or +4 plugs. They are pretty expensive, but i'm not sure they would be worth the extra money. They retail for about 6-7 bucks each. I have a msd ignition on my car and right now i am running autolite's. I am considering on upgrading if there is something that will work better with a high power ignition system. Also what should you gap the plugs to when using a msd??

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i just bought some autolite 764's gapped at .054" and wow my car runs 20x better! it pulls hard all the way up to redline basically and never drops power. My old motorcraft ones that I just took out had build up all over them. looked like they were stuck in mud and left to dry! my car runs amazing now! almost like a brand new car.

SVTGizzi

Reaction score
im about to do a tune up im thinkin of runnin frpp 9mm wires with motorcrap double platnum...

94stangr

Reaction score
I used Bosch Platnums when I changed my plugs not to long ago and have no complaints.. Wires are Bosch as well.

ANG

Reaction score
whats the difference between the autolites 23, 24 and 25's?

I'm running with the autolite 25's in the 95 GT

Pennywise2

Reaction score
I would only use Motorcraft platinums in my mustang.
They lasted a longtime witch was great. O0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online