What should be my first mods

Hicks

Reaction score
Practice makes perfect!!! Just remember be careful on the streets. Greg jumped down my throat a few times lol :p Don't learn the hard way like me.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
agree'd you've got a good list of stuff here.

also, a SN95forums sticer would shave at least a half second :bunny3:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
lol practice is a good thing was that your first run ever ?? its not a terrible r/t lol check out the guy on the other lane talk about sleeping at the tree lol

gears are a good first mod and underdrives would be a good route also....tune ups cant hurt as mentioned

the more you run the faster your times will get i improved every run but powershifting toasted my t5 its still in there but you can tell its hurtin i really dont recomend this unless neccisary like your get whooped out of the hole and need to make up some ground for a run just be aware its not going to stay togeth long doing it haha

OP
OP
S

Spd0lit

Reaction score
No that wasn't my first run. Whats really hurting me at palmdale is the high elevation(2,710ft) and my stock 2.73s. So I've decided this summer i will do a full re-end build up with 31 spline axles, new differential, and 3.55s.

el docum

Reaction score
GonPlad said:
No that wasn't my first run. Whats really hurting me at palmdale is the high elevation(2,710ft) and my stock 2.73s. So I've decided this summer i will do a full re-end build up with 31 spline axles, new differential, and 3.55s.

Hello,

I never understand why Ford use 2.73, it's not very practical for a Mustang, at least a 3.08 is better.

You will see a great change whit the 3.55 O0!

F.

Downshift

Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Yeah i would say get gears for sure. possibly a H/C/I if ya got he the money and time.

Oh you should talk I have tried to get you gears for MONTHS hoe. Anyway he is right gears are a great start. I have 390s they just are too much for me, they arnt too bad around town but then agian I am almost always in 4th gear just driving around. 3.55s just dont seem enough to me. 373s are right in the middle and are VERY popular and for good reason.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.