What should I do next?

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Should I paint my mirrors? Sequential Tails? Try painting my grill black and leaving the pony chrome? What else could I do to give my stanger a nice little unique touch on the exterior part of the car?

FST-HUH

Reaction score
r u planing to keep GT look or go w/ somwthing else. R u asking about cheap home made mods? I personally would go with mach 1 lip on a sn95. mustangtuning.com sells one. maybe different spoiler or hood. something that will stand out from others

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I want to keep the GT look. Just something little to change the appearence. I kinda wanna do Sequential Tail lights. Im probally not gonna be keeping this car that long anyways..

FST-HUH

Reaction score
here is my old GT (everyone around here loved this car)

100_0188.jpg

100_0187.jpg

100_0218.jpg

M.O.E

Reaction score
I whould get H&R's seem to look the best. I have steeda sport springs I havint put them on yet.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hit it all over with the round end of a ballpeen hammer, that will give it the golf ball look. LOL

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
get some power...

Im getting Nitrous soon, and thats it for power mods. I can beat most cars around here on a bike anyways. I dont need a blower or any big power mods plus, this is my DD, and like right now, theres about 1 inch of ice and snow on the roads!

ALITL8

Reaction score
whats done so far? what kind of money do you want to spend? what should i do next :dunno:

we need more details

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have 4.10's, Shift kit, and exhaust (O/R X And Flows), and ratchet shifter (I have auto). Also have New Rims and Tires but I didnt put them on yet. I dont want to do the PI swap, or get a blower, I'd rather buy a cobra or something else then stick with this car (sad but true) Hell I can sell this car right now to some dumbass kid down the street for around 8 grand. I really dont think its worth it to do PI Swap, all bolt ons, or go the blower route, and still be making like 350ish hp?

ugh I dunno...

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
Theres this guy with a cobra around my town, he's got lights in the hood vents, he's big into electrical stuff and has all these cool things, but if you get some colored lights they look pretty cool

ALITL8

Reaction score
pi swap and blower you'll be over 350... im planning 300 to 350 NA with a forged bottom end, heads/intake, some porting and cams. throw a blower or turbo in the mix with the right tune and 500 is probably the minimum it could make. theyre doing a lot with the 2V motors now and its only getting better O0

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
pi swap and blower you'll be over 350... im planning 300 to 350 NA with a forged bottom end, heads/intake, some porting and cams. throw a blower or turbo in the mix with the right tune and 500 is probably the minimum it could make. theyre doing a lot with the 2V motors now and its only getting better O0

But all that money I would spend on that, could be for a newer cobra.

ALITL8

Reaction score
true, i guess it depends on what you want. if your plans are to get a newer cobra i wouldnt do anything else to this car :dunno: save yer money ;)

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea, I guess thats what Im gonna do, start looking for some good deals on a SN95 Cobra, or maybe New edger.

ALITL8

Reaction score
Fets said:
Yea, I guess thats what Im gonna do, start looking for some good deals on a SN95 Cobra, or maybe New edger.

hey wait a minute, its not a "new edger" unless we're in europe!!! i just learned this today... 94-04 are all SN95 unless youre speaking french :dunno:

inside joke... just messin with ya'll!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online