What should I run in the 1/4 ?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
3 month later bump...
4.10s are in, new axle bearings, trak lok rebuild, 70mm tb.. Control arms will be going on soon, when I'm on break..
So when I get to the track, shooting for low 14s.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well my friend came by I guess like a week ago and helped install the J&M Rear LCA's.. I'm interested to see how the car launches with them now, rear feels way more solid and secure through normal driving. Hoping to get to the track by September

RICE ETR

Reaction score
Well my friend came by I guess like a week ago and helped install the J&M Rear LCA's.. I'm interested to see how the car launches with them now, rear feels way more solid and secure through normal driving. Hoping to get to the track by September

Why so long to get out to the track?

1990Turbo

Reaction score
Parents aren't exactly with the drag racing thing.. yet.. lol
Well its a hell of alot safer than racing on the street and you dont go to jail or lose your car for doing it. Im new here and just read this whole thread. I remember my first tripp down the track was only a copuple years ago now. It is the most fun ive had in a car. My first run was a low 12 I think. With some suspention mods and a good tune I had that Fox as fast as 10.3. One of the coolest things was running a 10 something pass and dudes would come over after the run to look at the car mostly cause it didnt look nearly as fast as it was. Anyway so many of them were amazed when they walked up to the car and said "Damn you have a full interior in this thing" Yup everything was still in it all windows were glass all carpet seats stock seatbelts cage harness even still had workong power doorlocks and windows. So taking 2 pounds of carpet out of the trunk is worthless as far as im concerned. Like I said you will never have more fun in your car than drag or road racing!

RichV

Reaction score
Unless you're road racing. :D

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well its a hell of alot safer than racing on the street and you dont go to jail or lose your car for doing it. Im new here and just read this whole thread. I remember my first tripp down the track was only a copuple years ago now. It is the most fun ive had in a car. My first run was a low 12 I think. With some suspention mods and a good tune I had that Fox as fast as 10.3. One of the coolest things was running a 10 something pass and dudes would come over after the run to look at the car mostly cause it didnt look nearly as fast as it was. Anyway so many of them were amazed when they walked up to the car and said "Damn you have a full interior in this thing" Yup everything was still in it all windows were glass all carpet seats stock seatbelts cage harness even still had workong power doorlocks and windows. So taking 2 pounds of carpet out of the trunk is worthless as far as im concerned. Like I said you will never have more fun in your car than drag or road racing!

Yeah I know man. I'm 100% against street racing, never did it, never will. Have a lot of friends who do it, I refuse.. Not worth losing my license, killing/injuring myself or someone else, wrecking the car. I told my parents that, i don't street race, i want to do it legit in a safe environment. I know racing isn't safe, you can lose control, someone else can, something can break.. Its all a risk but worth it imo. Legal, safer than the street.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online