What Should I run?

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Right now as it stands I have a 95 GT with 30,000 original miles, underdrive pulleys, cold air intake, BBK longtube headers, American Thunder Exhaust system, MSD Ignition Set Up, Pro 5.0 shifter, custom Centerforce Clutch, and 4.10 rear gears. I was just wondering what I should be putting to the ground (HP and Torque)? Also about what should I run at the track??

bahndrvr

Reaction score
I have very simular mods and just last week I put down 232 to the wheels. I was extremely happy as I was expecting around 190-200, and that's what I will tell you to expect. I may have just gotten a fairly "hot" car. My mod's are simple though and they could be working together as they obviously are: 4:10's, BBK Equal lengths, BBK off road H, Flow's, Pro M MAF, CAI, and pullies, that's it. I was extremely excited on the numbers as i said and now I don't know where to go next, I'm rebulding my Trac lok because it's slipping but we'll see after that:)

SonicStang

Reaction score
You should be able to run low 14s if your tires hook.

Hey Trevor. LOL.

OP
OP
CanaryGT

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Here's The Deal. I want to get a Good H/C/I setup for my car but what should I get? Im thinking of pulling out the stock 302 later down the road for a stroked out 351. Is there a way to move them over?

bahndrvr

Reaction score
Hey NateR and Sonic, fancy seeing you guy's here, I'll check this one more at work than Mighty so I'll be seeing alot of you I'm sure:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online